• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

V1.15 SXMaple Unable to go past character selection screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to set up a v1.15 server.I have placed the jce and dist files in the correct locations but when i try to connect to my server from another computer,it returns the error of the connection to the server has ended.I am using the SXMaple source.I have entered my hamachi ip in my redirector,serverconstants(eligibleIP),world.properties and channel.properties file.Server bat file does not return any error.It shows a connection in my bat file when i connect it at the gateway selection screen.How do i solve this problem?

And how do i NOT allow others to connect and make it able to connect myself?I know its using the loopback adapter but where do i enter the loopback adapter's ip at?

Back