• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v1.18]Leatty Recruitment - Java Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Leatty - [v1.18]Leatty Recruitment - Java Developer - RaGEZONE Forums

Going to keep it short and sweet guys, we're looking for a java developer to join the team, we need somebody we can trust and somebody who has experience in private server developing, experience with packets is also a must and last of all, somebody who has a decent amount of time to commit to the server.

Back when Leatty was active back from August - December, developers were given a percentage of donations for their work put into the server however as we are still getting back up on our feet, there will be no monetary gain as of yet, the only reward you will get for now is the satisfaction of looking after a nice server and working with a cool group of staff members and the laid back community.

The things you would find yourself doing for us as a developer would be:

• Coding innovative features
  • Fixing bugs (error codes, buffstats etc)

Anything else you want to know then visit our site/forum -

Please post here if you are interested with any past experience, age and time zone.

I'd also like to note that our source has been updated by our developers themselves and the re--director was also made by us.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am somewhat interested, idk if your still looking for someone but if you are add my skype : Andre.Warbis (Fairfield one)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for some advanced NPC scripters if anybody's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back