• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v1.38+] Leatty - C# NPC Scripter [Maplestory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for somebody who can help code some NPC scripts for us in C#, must be dedicated and have a nice amount of time to commit to us. Depending on how committed and dedicated you are and how much work you do you will be granted GM status on the server for when we release, but this will also depend on the level of your maturity and behavior as well.

Some scripts will be basic, such as item exchangers, some will be advanced such as warping players, automatically spawning mobs, timers etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm willing to dedicate my time into developing for Leatty. I can't code the source, but I could do Java Script if that's all you need. I can code for about 4 hours a day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm willing to dedicate my time into developing for Leatty. I can't code the source, but I could do Java Script if that's all you need. I can code for about 4 hours a day.

I'd appreciate it if you read the thread more thoroughly, we need the scripts done in C# as our source is coded from scratch in C# and not java.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd appreciate it if you read the thread more thoroughly, we need the scripts done in C# as our source is coded from scratch in C# and not java.
Oh I apologize. I just woke up and yeah. I'm capable of coding in C#.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I might be interested in doing some work. I code c# for a Unity based RTS/3rd person game. I am very familiar with it. Send me a message if you would like to talk @Leatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back