• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v111] - Lidium

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys are really off topic here.
We are talking about v111, if you got a problem don't post lol I guess I will make my own post, clearly I disrupted your work flow in this topic.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
===========================FIXED===================================

Hi , when i run the launch.this thing show out.May i know whats the problem? Sorry for my bad english

Loading World... Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.eval(String)" because "engine" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:72) at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:61) at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServer.java:125) at handling.channel.ChannelServer.startChannel_Main(ChannelServer.java:306) at server.Start.run(Start.java:73) at server.Start.main(Start.java:223)Skill Factory loaded in 6035ms.

===========================FIXED===================================

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , when i run the launch.this thing show out.May i know whats the problem? Sorry for my bad english

Loading World... Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.eval(String)" because "engine" is null at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:72) at scripting.AbstractScriptManager.getInvocable(AbstractScriptManager.java:44) at scripting.EventScriptManager.<init>(EventScriptManager.java:61) at handling.channel.ChannelServer.run_startup_configurations(ChannelServer.java:125) at handling.channel.ChannelServer.startChannel_Main(ChannelServer.java:306) at server.Start.run(Start.java:73) at server.Start.main(Start.java:223)Skill Factory loaded in 6035ms.

looks like your java is wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya,

Ive got jdk 8 and netbeans 12.4 but i still get compiling errors can anybody help me out?
Started new project in netbeans then i selected Java with Ant > With existing source, thats wrong?

Regards

Back