• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[v15] Happo Hotel - Oldschool - Camera/Lido/Wobble Squabble/etc - Kepler

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
JEZrP4N - [v15] Happo Hotel - Oldschool - Camera/Lido/Wobble Squabble/etc - Kepler - RaGEZONE Forums

Introducing Happo Hotel, a v15 oldschool retro. Much like Puomi, the goal of Happo is provide the community with a consistent, stable oldschool hotel that is always accessible. Happo's backend is powered by the impressive Java-based Kepler server by Quackster

uhSRAVk - [v15] Happo Hotel - Oldschool - Camera/Lido/Wobble Squabble/etc - Kepler - RaGEZONE Forums

Happo features everything detailed in Kepler's thread, including:

• Camera
  • Lido
  • Games
    • Chess
    • Tic-tac-toe
    • Wobble Squabble
    • Battleball
  • Public rooms
  • Messenger
  • and much more..

Along with an excellent server, I've personally developed the 2003-2006 layout. It's still a WIP, so there may still be issues that need to be worked out.

I've also integrated a custom-made CMS. This CMS does not include SSO or remote-user editing, but I have developed a few neat things:
  • Voucher system
  • Custom rare system
  • News and competition management
  • Online user and current rare scripts

The backend code isn't particularly impressive, and as I said doesn't include RetroRCON, but if there's any interest I'd be glad to release the site and CMS. I'd love to see someone enhance it, although there's still a lot of work I'll be doing on.

Come join us
Happo Hotel
Happo Hotel - Where Retro Lives

Use the voucher code "welcome" to receive an additional 200 credits!
You will need to refresh the hotel after redeeming the voucher

Server location: USA

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back