Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v15 In-Depth Setup Guide /w Support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A big thanks for this awesome guide!!!
Guys u just need to follow the steps correctly .
Thx again for this great job :)

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyways....

No clue why this was closed/dumped as the guide is the main part not the links. With a simple search query you can find the files you need.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone can upload the repacks? Links are dead and I need these files for my new v15 server. If anyone has, please share it to me/us. Will really appreciate it and for our forum.

These thread is one of the most important thread in the section though, hard to get it lost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Plop ragezoner ...

The MediaFire link works well.

i upload the pack on RapidShare :

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@lordcasquenor, thanks alot bro, I am not the only one gonna use this even others will. Atm, I really need these files because I am starting my clean source testing.

Again, thanks alot ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, so i had my server running perfectly, able to login and everything. And i was think i want to change it up to v18 or v17? No one has really put up some links so i can make the switch. If ANYONE has them can you send them to me @ rivermcdonald@gmail.com or please post them in the release section?

- Thank you

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@thefore1990 - yeah, that's what I am gonna do it as well mate. hope someone will help you for upgrading it :) or someone will share 'how to switch it to v17/18/etc'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was able to start the game and everything went smoothly with this guide, my only problem is when i add cash points in account.tbl mssql, it doesn't appear in-game so i'm not able to buy from the cash shop.

what i do is go to dbo.account.tbl then edit top 200 rows, change the cash on my account. nothing happens when i do this.

thanks in advance for the help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@thefore1990 - yeah, that's what I am gonna do it as well mate. hope someone will help you for upgrading it :) or someone will share 'how to switch it to v17/18/etc'

Yea, im new to this but i figured if i were to draw some players to my private server when it's up v18 would do it. aha If i hear of the links anywhere ill be sure to tell you, im always on the look.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now its ODBC time, open up run.exe and type in odbcad32.exe
and hit run.

Nevermind. Found it...
If you're running a Vista/W7 OS and have issues on this, go to your search and type in ODBC
It should instantly come up.
Everything else has been going smoothly, so I'd like to take the time to thank you for taking your time to post this guide.

Edit:
Also, just had a little trouble finding the scripts for creating the account, so here they are:

Navigate to Databases\ACCOUNT_DBF
Click New Query in the upper left corner and run this script as is:

Code:
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[createaccount]
@account VARCHAR(15),
@password VARCHAR(32)

AS

SET NOCOUNT ON

DECLARE @DateActivated AS CHAR(8)

IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT account FROM ACCOUNT_TBL WHERE account = @account) BEGIN
INSERT INTO ACCOUNT_TBL (account, [password], id_no2, isuse, member, realname)
VALUES (@account, @password, @password, 'T', 'A', 'F')

SET @DateActivated = CONVERT(CHAR(8), GETDATE()-1, 112 ) --Is the date today - 1
--UPDATE ACCOUNT_TBL_DETAIL SET BlockTime = @DateYesterday WHERE account = @userid
--INSERT INTO ACCOUNT_TBL_DETAIL (account, gamecode, tester, m_chLoginAuthority, regdate, BlockTime, EndTime, WebTime, isuse)
-- VALUES (@account, 'A000', '2', 'F', GETDATE(), '20990101', '20990101', '20050101', 'O')

INSERT INTO ACCOUNT_TBL_DETAIL (account, gamecode, tester, m_chLoginAuthority, regdate, BlockTime, EndTime, WebTime, isuse)
VALUES (@account, 'A000', '2', 'F', GETDATE(), @DateActivated, '20990101', '20050101', 'O')

END

Click Execute. Close and restart.
Open MSSSQL again and do the same as before except copy + paste this script
DO NOT execute it yet!

Code:
USE [ACCOUNT_DBF]
GO

DECLARE @return_value int

EXEC @return_value = [dbo].[createaccount]
@account = N'user',
@password = N'pass in md5(serus+pass)'

SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value

GO

Where 'user' is, put in your username you would like to create
Where 'pass' is, type in the md5hash gen: serus+Your password here

so an example like in the tutorial would be:

serusadmin

serus is the Salt, it is REQUIRED in the hash.
admin is your password. So when you log in, all you need to type for your password is admin or whatever you entered. You do NOT need to type serus.

Clears things up? I guess so. I'm new to this and the tutorial was already understandable.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can i ask something where is the serverfiles?sory im newbie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have started to create a p.server and i have finished some steps and now my problem is this,

I already run it as administrator but still it wont work please help me :drool:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have started to create a p.server and i have finished some steps and now my problem is this,

I already run it as administrator but still it wont work please help me :drool:

try to restore your databases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to restore your databases

What do you mean try to restore your database?

you mean at the MSQL? i will restore again?

I already restored these at first:

ACCOUNT_DBF
CHARACTER_01_DBF
EoCRM_DBF
EoCRM_DBF_R
ITEM_DBF
LOGGING_01_DBF
MANAGE_DBF
RANKING_DBF

What else will i restore?

please help

Last edited:
Reaction score
all links are dead , any new link ??? thanks
You don't need any of the links. Use the official source to compile your own exes, and then use the official v15 client. This guide is fine to follow for setting it up, but don't use these files.

Here are the databases/resource folder if you need them:

Password: 1f2bf7ac9a4bd69d1af5bd1eb6b4be0f
Those are all the files you need, and I can guarantee you that they work for clean v15. If they don't, you're messing something up.

And client dl link

And remember to use the bulk res extractor located here to place & extract data.res, dataSub1.res, dataSub2.res, and the Model/World folders of the client into the Resource folder.

Reactions: Mic
Back