Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v176] Client + Bypass

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't multi-client?

slap this witch in there

Code:
bool Hook_CreateMutexA(bool bEnable)
{
	static auto _CreateMutexA = decltype(&CreateMutexA)(GetFuncAddress("KERNEL32", "CreateMutexA"));

decltype(&CreateMutexA) Hook = [](LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES lpMutexAttributes, BOOL bInitialOwner, LPCSTR lpName) -> HANDLE
	{
		if (lpName && strstr(lpName, "WvsClientMtx"))
		{
#ifdef _DEBUG
			Log("MultiClient: Faking %s", lpName);
#endif
			return (HANDLE)0xBADF00D;
		}

return _CreateMutexA(lpMutexAttributes, bInitialOwner, lpName);
	};

return SetHook(bEnable, reinterpret_cast<void**>(&_CreateMutexA), Hook);
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
slap this witch in there

Code:
{
     static auto _CreateMutexA = decltype(&CreateMutexA)(GetFuncAddress("KERNEL32", "CreateMutexA"));

decltype(&CreateMutexA) Hook = [](LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES lpMutexAttributes, BOOL bInitialOwner, LPCSTR lpName) -> HANDLE
    {
         {
#ifdef _DEBUG
 #endif
         }

};

}

thanks,But I don't know how to use this code

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
slap this witch in there

Code:
{

{
        {
#ifdef _DEBUG
#endif
        }

};

}

Great piece of code. Thanks!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to follow "I want to connect to a server on another computer..." and everything is good until I go to press "Build". I just get a bunch of errors...am I missing something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to follow "I want to connect to a server on another computer..." and everything is good until I go to press "Build". I just get a bunch of errors...am I missing something?

Well, it might help to post the errors you receive. No one can help you based off of just "a bunch of errors."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
View attachment erorrsgalore.txt
Well, it might help to post the errors you receive. No one can help you based off of just "a bunch of errors."
Lol sorry, I'm new to this. Didn't think that anyone would actually help me sift through these errors. Any help is much appreciated <3. (Hopefully I attached the errors correctly here)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 165756
Lol sorry, I'm new to this. Didn't think that anyone would actually help me sift through these errors. Any help is much appreciated <3. (Hopefully I attached the errors correctly here)

I didn't read the errors but the only errors you should ever get is if you didn't do the switching from debug to release and from x64 to x86 (or whatever it says in the guide)

Edit: So just finished helping someone who was getting errors on building, just to specify something, in the guide it says "3) Change from Debug x64 to Release x86 or you'll run into errors." That means to switch Debug to Release and switch x64 to x86. They're two different settings that are next to each other.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 165756

I didn't read the errors but the only errors you should ever get is if you didn't do the switching from debug to release and from x64 to x86 (or whatever it says in the guide)

Edit: So just finished helping someone who was getting errors on building, just to specify something, in the guide it says "3) Change from Debug x64 to Release x86 or you'll run into errors." That means to switch Debug to Release and switch x64 to x86. They're two different settings that are next to each other.

My bad; this is your answer. Bahaha. It was very rude of me to post that and then not even help you afterwards. School, work, adulthood has me frequently disheveled. I sincerely apologize.

(For anyone that cares, this client+bypass works from like... 138-151 as well. Tested. Confirmed. Albeit... You need a HackShield bypass too. Well, at least I did.Might be a duh statement to most but could be helpful to some.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I've compiled after tons of fixing errors in visual studio, but my client won't connect to swordiems, it gets me to region and i dc, ive been told its because im not connecting to the correct IP, but i changed vote link inside client and the correct IP and the vote change went through but still nothing. (Using hamachi on VM (created Tera server using this method and it worked so it isnt my hamachi config))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For anyone getting "NGS Initialization Error : 0x000...1 (1)
Run GameLauncher.exe normally, after it does its thing and fails to connect, it should start working.

Hi, i tried the method you mentioned, but it's still getting the same error, from both GameLauncher.exe and Moonlight.exe after Play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only other thing I can think of is delete your BlackCipher folder if it's in there, or if it isn't reinstall v176 so you do have it and then do the method again.
SenseiVI
If you had to fix a ton of errors then you missed a step most likely. Anyways to confirm you changed the IP in the dll right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you re-upload 176Client.rar please?
the link somehow doesnt work anymore

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
slap this witch in there

Code:
{

{
        {
#ifdef _DEBUG
#endif
        }

};

}

Hi Sir, i saw this post and decided to give it a try into my Redirector. However it keeps hitting GetFuncAddress and i can't find any solutions online.. Please advise :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Sir, i saw this post and decided to give it a try into my Redirector. However it keeps hitting GetFuncAddress and i can't find any solutions online.. Please advise :(

Managed to find GetFuncAddress online, and inserted it into my WinHook.. but it's still not working after building. Am i doing something wrong?

LPVOID WINAPI GetFuncAddress(DWORD baseAddress, const char *func) {
IMAGE_DOS_HEADER *dos_header = reinterpret_cast<IMAGE_DOS_HEADER*>(baseAddress);
IMAGE_NT_HEADERS *nt_header = PIMAGE_NT_HEADERS(baseAddress + dos_header->e_lfanew);
DWORD export_rva = nt_header->OptionalHeader.DataDirectory[IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_EXPORT].VirtualAddress;
if (export_rva == 0) {
return NULL;
}
PIMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY img_export_dir = PIMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY(baseAddress + export_rva);
PDWORD Address = (PDWORD)((LPBYTE)baseAddress + img_export_dir->AddressOfFunctions);
PDWORD Name = (PDWORD)((LPBYTE)baseAddress + img_export_dir->AddressOfNames);
PWORD Ordinal = (PWORD)((LPBYTE)baseAddress + img_export_dir->AddressOfNameOrdinals);
for (int i = 0; i < img_export_dir->AddressOfFunctions; i++) {
if (!strcmp(func, (char*)baseAddress + Name)) {

[TR]
[TD="class: blob-num js-line-number, align: right"][/TD]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"] return (PVOID)((LPBYTE)baseAddress + Address[Ordinal]);[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"] }[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"] return NULL;[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed all the steps now in both threads https://forum.ragezone.com/f428/swordie-v176-server-setup-guide-1176727/ and http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/v176-client-bypass-1164436/

The server is up and running on Intellij with no errors.

The PC that I want to connect to the server with has Maplestory downloaded and the files from replaced in my folder (the link in the thread is broken so I had to use the one from this Discord). I've also completed "building the solution" to create a new Moonlight.dll with my public IP added into the corresponding line.

Now I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to connect to the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed all the steps now in both threads https://forum.ragezone.com/f428/swordie-v176-server-setup-guide-1176727/ and http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/v176-client-bypass-1164436/

The server is up and running on Intellij with no errors.

The PC that I want to connect to the server with has Maplestory downloaded and the files from replaced in my folder (the link in the thread is broken so I had to use the one from this Discord). I've also completed "building the solution" to create a new Moonlight.dll with my public IP added into the corresponding line.

Now I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to connect to the server?

What exactly are you asking? Run Moonlight.exe -> right click moonlight taskbar icon -> click play.
As long as you have the dll properly set up it'll work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone re-upload 176Client.rar to mega please?
The link is dead.

Back