• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private v83 GMS features

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are some v83 GMS features that would most likely appeal and attract players? (Also other features that would be good for v83 gms like servers that aren't in the original GMS server.)
For instance, having Family fully functional.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Low rate with custom party quests or anything that will keep people playing together=better community=better server
(at least for me)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you get everything working and then worry about custom content?

It would be better to get the things that players would like done before the minor things. There's no such thing as a perfect MapleStory Private Server.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It would be better to get the things that players would like done before the minor things. There's no such thing as a perfect MapleStory Private Server.
Most of the broken things are things players would enjoy.
e.g. gms like job advancements
e.g. dojo
e.g. monster carnival
e.g. monster carnival 2
e.g. kerning PQ
e.g. ludi PQ
e.g. ludi maze PQ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the broken things are things players would enjoy.
e.g. gms like job advancements
e.g. dojo
e.g. monster carnival
e.g. monster carnival 2
e.g. kerning PQ
e.g. ludi PQ
e.g. ludi maze PQ

honestly, everything is probably broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you get everything working and then worry about custom content?
I've got 90% of all GMS - Like quests working already; including GMS job advancements.
All PQ's except Carnival and 1/2 of Henesys.
Family, im still trying to get at, i dont remember what else. I've been doing this project for quite awhile now.
Also, im not worrying about custom contents, I started this thread early so i can gather information more efficiently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably something revolutionary, something nobody's done before.
It's sad how almost everything do-able has been done in a way already though
I agree, but not everything (but the majority) hmm..I'll see what i can think of. Lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just make it GMS Alike will do probably with 2x on certain time slot... That if you can write it up

Back