Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] MapleSolaxia Server Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, would appreciate if anyone can give a kick start on how to accept quest thru the lightbulb.
I clicked the quest in the lightbulb but nothing happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Guild PQ works successfully in this source? I'm wondering where I can take the parts of Guild PQ in this source and try to see all of it, but I'm not sure what to look for.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, if you see a yellow sign with MARKS or question(?) please download netbeans 8.0.2 because Netbeans 8.1 isnt work with older ms source.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I for the life of me cannot get these two files to work correctly. Can anyone help me fix this mess? (i've searched through RZ and google to know luck)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I for the life of me cannot get these two files to work correctly. Can anyone help me fix this mess? (i've searched through RZ and google to know luck)

Hover over the text underlined with red and give me the error

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You might've moved some files from another folder to server.quests accidentally. Download a fresh copy and just replace the entire server.quests (and the subfolders).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
compiled all error I got quickly and sloppily (double checked to get all of them)

EDIT
You might've moved some files from another folder to server.quests accidentally. Download a fresh copy and just replace the entire server.quests (and the subfolders).
I did this, but the error in MapleQuest.java still exist.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
compiled all error I got quickly and sloppily (double checked to get all of them)

EDIT

I did this, but the error in MapleQuest.java still exist.

Are you sure you're running a clean copy? I just downloaded the source, added some .jars into the Libraries from another server source and compiled it and it works just fine. This is both on JDK 7 and 8.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you sure you're running a clean copy? I just downloaded the source, added some .jars into the Libraries from another server source and compiled it and it works just fine. This is both on JDK 7 and 8.
Okay, I got it now. I was doing something really stupid with the server files. It looks like I combined Solaxia with MoopleDEV by mistake thinking it would work perfectly fine. Everything works perfectly now. That will be the first and last time I will try to develop a server at 5AM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ERROR] SQL need "Votinrecords", someone have a new sql?

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'maplesolaxia.bit_votingrecords' doesn't exist
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:409)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:384)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1054)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3562)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3494)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1960)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2114)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2696)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2105)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2264)
at client.MapleClient.getVoteTime(MapleClient.java:213)
at client.MapleClient.hasVotedAlready(MapleClient.java:234)
at client.MapleCharacter.setRates(MapleCharacter.java:4223)
at net.server.channel.handlers.PlayerLoggedinHandler.handlePacket(PlayerLoggedinHandler.java:240)
at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:134)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:690)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:407)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:236)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:417)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:765)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:109)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:410)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:710)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:664)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:653)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$600(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:67)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1124)
at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

---------------------------------
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'maplesolaxia.bit_votingrecords' doesn't exist
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:409)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:384)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1054)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3562)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3494)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1960)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2114)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2696)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2105)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2264)
at client.MapleClient.getVoteTime(MapleClient.java:213)
at client.MapleClient.hasVotedAlready(MapleClient.java:234)
at net.server.channel.handlers.PlayerLoggedinHandler.handlePacket(PlayerLoggedinHandler.java:245)
at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:134)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:690)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:407)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:236)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFilterAdapter.java:109)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:410)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:710)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:664)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:653)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$600(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:67)
at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:1124)
at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:64)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

---------------------------------

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe the votingrecords table was custom made to show players when they could vote again in the game, and to handle the +1x EXP rate. If you want to remove it, it's in MapleClient as getVoteTime(). Just remove everything in there and return -1. That should work.

Or add in the table that I posted below to your database. Either option will work. I pulled the table out of one of my old dev copies still on my local mechine. Sorry, I must have removed all the maplebit tables from the database without realizing we used them in the server itself.

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `bit_votingrecords` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `ip` varchar(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `siteid` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `account` varchar(13) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `date` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `times` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe the votingrecords table was custom made to show players when they could vote again in the game, and to handle the +1x EXP rate. If you want to remove it, it's in MapleClient as getVoteTime(). Just remove everything in there and return -1. That should work.

Or add in the table that I posted below to your database. Either option will work. I pulled the table out of one of my old dev copies still on my local mechine. Sorry, I must have removed all the maplebit tables from the database without realizing we used them in the server itself.

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `bit_votingrecords` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `ip` varchar(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `siteid` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `account` varchar(13) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `date` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `times` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

Thanks <3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this server is stable to put online ? or you need many corrections ?

The answer to this question is completely up to you. Look through the files, test some poop out idk man. I'd say it runs fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server is stable to put online ? or you need many corrections ?
Any public source currently will not be very stable. This one has its share of issues, but it was based off of MoopleDev which is one of the most popular v83 sources out there. This one fixes a TON of issues and exploits it had. I would roughly say you can get 20-24 hours of uptime consistently with Solaxia source. If you could fix the TimerManager issue, I bet it would stay online for weeks at a time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me in how do I use maplesolaxia autoban on a moopledev source please thanks you very much <3

Back