• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[v83] WonkaSource | Ingame! |Daily Updates|

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: | v83 | WonkaSource | Ingame! |Daily Updates|

I just said the basics that I think should be in any Repack or Source!
Well if they should be there help to add them otherwise just stfu cuz you aren't helping but only trying to leech.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im not trying to leech anything.. i just say that i cant up AP+SP Points and the Chat is Buggy. =_=

至死不渝
Reaction score

Code:
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketDecoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method doDecode(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession,org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer,org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderOutput) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.CumulativeProtocolDecoder
public class MaplePacketDecoder extends CumulativeProtocolDecoder {
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:38: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    @Override
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketEncoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method dispose(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder
public class MaplePacketEncoder implements ProtocolEncoder {
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:46: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
                out.write(out_buffer);
E:\QQDownload\MSPS\V83\Wonka\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:50: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
            out.write(IoBuffer.wrap(((MaplePacket) message).getBytes()));
5 errors

So any answers to how to fix this?

Anyone gonna help me out? and please stop the useless flaming -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: | v83 | WonkaSource | Ingame|Daily Updates|

You guys are all arguing over the FIRST v.83 source, if you think about, you should be thanking him.

Yeah cause Delphi and Vana don't mean anything.
This is like the 3rd source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All the error's ur getting im sure ur 'pro' dev can fix em.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: | v83 | WonkaSource | Ingame|Daily Updates|

You guys are all arguing over the FIRST v.83 source, if you think about, you should be thanking him.

first?I don't think so.There is many v83 repack,but just private and not public.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol .

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

No, and iHero you're the proest!
You were just leeching Wonka's Project
and changed the rar name. You're the proest, Ihero.
I warship you.

I didnt leech but forget that, What DID U DO? what happened to ur apperent dev ? u were just using wonkasource to take pics, dont call me a leecher before u do something GOOD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone know how to fix the "No more characters can be created" error?

Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Does anyone know how to fix the "No more characters can be created" error?

Thanks.
If you use THIS localhost it should be fixed. It did for me though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

good job i just might take this source into my own personal use with my dev and prob finish fixing it up and adding thngs to it nice realease tho man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you use THIS localhost it should be fixed. It did for me though.

Yeah, I was using that from the beginning. All I did was recreate the database. Hmm, I guess it was a glitch? Got it working now, thanks.

The portal for the starting map of aran is not working I believe. But this project is making progress. Next step should be to solve the packets.

When I teleport to Map "0" or "10000", it gives you an error?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I hope this source turns out well.
In game goes fine.
NPC's not working, I don't seem to be getting mobs etc.

Last edited:
Back