Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums
Basic information:
Season 9 Episode 1
Web link: ...:::Valhalla Mu Online:::... Home
Exp: 50x ,
Server will be opened 10 april at 20:00 server´ time.
Every character will be boosted with free lvl up 50 points and 250 000 zen
Happy Hour Event: 3 times per day , regular exp and master exp are multiplied by 2 , total regular exp 100x and Master 30x .

``
BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbies buffs in Lorencia
Master EXP: Dynamic 10
10% Drop.
Gameplay: Full play 2 win , no coins available in game, just jewels and zen , its all about play to win. :love:
Party Exp System
All events working with nice rewards.
Alliance max : 2 (min. 10 members in guild )
Max 20 players in a guild
Elf Soldier buff until level 350
Maximum of 3 accounts on same IP/HWID.
Shops for a low exp server.
Large Heal & Mana potions (for PvP and PvM experience)
Create Guild at level 350.
Create DL, MG, RF at default levels
Reconnect system fully working.
Off level for all characters
Off trade
No Web-Shop, no Cash-Shop, no vip systems,no vip server, no vip map, no vip shits.:love:
Max ADD on Items: 28.
Marry system on ( /teleport comand to teleport to your partner)
There is no way to get items by real money $.

Jewels:
Jewels ugrade chance:
Jewel of soul 50% (with luck +5 %)
Jewel of bless 70% (with luck +7%)
Jewel of Life 50% (with luck +5%)

Reset system:
Resets limit: 100 ( can be upgraded)
Points per reset: 300 free points * resets (MG : 340 points, DL : 360 points)
Zen: 2 000 000
Auto party ON .
Battle maps for Gens : atlans, kanturu, vulcanus,swamp,etc..

Drop of Loch´´´´¨¨¨¨´´´´´´´´´´`'s feather and crest of monarch only from Dark Phoenix in Icarus.
Chaos Castle drop ancient items

Commands : /POST /GPOST /ADDSTR /ADDAGI /ADDVIT /ADDENE /ADDCMD
/PROP /ACCEPT /TELEPORT /DIVORCE /OFFLEVEL /OFFTRADE

Our point of this server is just stay home and enjoy your stay on our server, its made with love,for you , let´s have fun and stop wasting time on servers pay to win. :junglejane:
BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums BadOne - ValhallaMu | S9EP1| 50x | 10% | OPEN 10 APRIL | NO Webshop | NO Market | - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shouldn't characters with 7 stat points per level get more then 280 points per reset? from my calculations they need to gain 356 points per level to get the same increase(12,7%) every reset.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah , you are right ,

So I updated reset system:

Normal character recieve 280 points
MG : 340 points
DL: 360 points

Thank you for your feedback

updated web adress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol worst jewels rates i've ever seen. Not meant to be rude but even bless isn't 100%? I will pull my hair off if I play this server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol worst jewels rates i've ever seen. Not meant to be rude but even bless isn't 100%? I will pull my hair off if I play this server

:D the idea of this rate is that people will use jewels like game valute , if nobody will like it, it can be changed, I made this server for players,not for me.( it's a non profit game,just fun)

agreed haha.

does valhalla conquer also belong to u bad one?

nope , but I like Rust ¬_¬ hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like muonline :D

I saw that you are hosting Rust, so thats why I told you that I like rust :)))

by the way ,

Server will be opened 10 april at 20:00 time server.

Every character will be boosted with free lvl up 50 points and 2 000 000 zen

Happy Hour Event: 3 times per day , regular exp and master exp are multiplied by 2 , total regular exp 100x and Master 30x .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think giving zen to new characters is a bad idea. It can be exploited and lowers the overall value of zen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think giving zen to new characters is a bad idea. It can be exploited and lowers the overall value of zen.

Yep, I was thinking about , you know, there are two parts, the first is to make the start easier than usual , and the second part is that people can abuse in bad way , reduced to 250 000 zen .

Thank you for your active feedback. Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm against giving players free gold but if you really wanna do it you can use the lvl 40/80 rings to give extra gold, this way people need to at least play a little not just create the character, take the money and repeat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible that you made a mistake with the client configuration?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vps side changed ip so I was forced to change ip in client, new client updated.

Sorry for delay , exp x100 for 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back