Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VB] Find Function

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys do u know how u press CTRL + F and that find button comes up at the bottom well i was wondering how i could add that to my program it has a webbrowser in it ( NO IM NOT MAKING ANOTHER WEBBROWSER THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE) but yea please help me if you know what im tlaking about

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you think some thing like this? :
Code:
    Private Sub ToolStripComboBox1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles ToolStripComboBox1.KeyDown
        If e.KeyCode = Keys.Enter Then
            ToolStripComboBox1.Items.Add(ToolStripComboBox1.Text)
            'go button
            CType(TabControl1.SelectedTab.Controls.Item(0), WebBrowser).Navigate(ToolStripComboBox1.Text)
            Me.Text = (ToolStripComboBox1.Text)
        End If
    End Sub

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
If e.KeyCode = Keys.Enter Then
'do this.. example:
search.show()
End If

if user will press ENTER KEY then search form will show up

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh cuz when i put that code it i get blue line under e.keycodE?? is there a way to get rid of it do i have to add something to it cuz thats the only blue line i get

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea but its not letting me use it idk y i change everything thats suspose to be change

Back