• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VB] Find Function

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys do u know how u press CTRL + F and that find button comes up at the bottom well i was wondering how i could add that to my program it has a webbrowser in it ( NO IM NOT MAKING ANOTHER WEBBROWSER THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE) but yea please help me if you know what im tlaking about

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you think some thing like this? :
Code:
    Private Sub ToolStripComboBox1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles ToolStripComboBox1.KeyDown
        If e.KeyCode = Keys.Enter Then
            ToolStripComboBox1.Items.Add(ToolStripComboBox1.Text)
            'go button
            CType(TabControl1.SelectedTab.Controls.Item(0), WebBrowser).Navigate(ToolStripComboBox1.Text)
            Me.Text = (ToolStripComboBox1.Text)
        End If
    End Sub

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
If e.KeyCode = Keys.Enter Then
'do this.. example:
search.show()
End If

if user will press ENTER KEY then search form will show up

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh cuz when i put that code it i get blue line under e.keycodE?? is there a way to get rid of it do i have to add something to it cuz thats the only blue line i get

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea but its not letting me use it idk y i change everything thats suspose to be change

Back