• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VB6] [PC GAME] Gangsta Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey here is a gangsta game edited by me :D its a cool game :p warning do not deleted the data folder or you will not beable to save the game or load game.

--> Game
Save
Load

--> Bank
Withdraw
Deposit
Summary

--> Trade
Weapons
Vehicles

--> Fight

--> Do
Drink
Smoke

Click attachments befor to see screen shot or download.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, looks kinda great. xD

But, still, I think you should try a bit better. Well, what I mean was try coding it into a different language, C# is better for entertainment and gaming.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
C++ is better for gaming(correction)

Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, looks kinda great. xD

But, still, I think you should try a bit better. Well, what I mean was try coding it into a different language, C# is better for entertainment and gaming.

I cant code in C# or C++ =S i only can code in vb6 but i will lern C# soon would take me some time but owell

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROFL.
It's a good game to pass the time, of course you can easily edit the files.. start game, new file, save, go into data, open in notepad, then change it all...
I beat the game, without editing all the stuff. :)
I still have my tricycle, skateboards are lame.

xD

- JOSH.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I cant code in C# or C++ =S i only can code in vb6 but i will lern C# soon would take me some time but owell

You can use one of those VB to C#/C++ converters, they do work. But I think you should learn C# or C++ first. Converters dont help you to learn how to code in other languages. :juggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back