• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Very Close

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi UberGamer here im really close to getting Rakion XFS version 292-293 working :D take a look

just it stays on Logging in .. i must be doing something wrong

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Game Developer
Reaction score
lol i did this too and this is nothing client connect but server no reply(like this: huh what the hell is u? i dont know u i dont reply to u hehehe), by the way server uses another protocolo eaxh packet have u own operate code to server can identify if server user other and client another, server may not recognize client and client stay connected forever asking for the reply packet. Very Close isnt a right title heheheh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice try xD, but I think the connector between login and world doesnt fully work yet. We need some better source...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SirMaster please Explain lol

Cause with Datasetup.xfs/locale.ini i dont know what relay is lol ... i just put 50808 <-- server port
for broker i put 50807 which is the broker port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok Thanks But could please explain more on Wrong Protocol. ?

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Wrong Protocol:
Example:
Client Send Protocol: 0x23 Packet: 99 43 2A 21 23 33
Server Receive Protocol: 0x23 Server Protocol: 0x29 Packet Received: 99 43 2A 21 23 33 Server Response Only: 99 43 2B 21 29 46

is only example, no original protocols or packets or system.

Back