• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

VeryYong (BabyRan Chinese) Source CODE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gameword.xml add
MAP_WINDOW_SLOT_TEXT_STATIC
LARGEMAP_WINDOW_RADIO_TEXT
LARGEMAP_WINDOW_SUB_SETTING_STATIC_TEXT
LARGEMAP_WINDOW_SUB_MOTION_STATIC_TEXT
LARGEMAP_WINDOW_SETTING_STATIC_TEXT
MAP_MONSTER_INFO

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In the source the errors are stating the problem by clicking on it. declare other parts,etc read previous threads <3 i can help you if you can helpme too

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow bro thanks for relpy and teach me thanks bro like button press 99 for u ardy

Sorry for my bad english

wow bro thanks for relpy and teach me thanks bro like button press 99 for u ardy

Sorry for my bad english

bro ur download link got promble i cant download ... i download alwsy fail network using google chrome nia...

Sorry For My Broken English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm bro i ardy use lastnight u teach me that compile source code way ardy build a emulator ..thanks bro do u have glogicserver for this ? can u give me please?

sorry for my broken english

Back