• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VID] Airflare Cat

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What, that's his cat?

He's Ducking cruel, if I were the cat I swear I will kill him.

Well if u actually had a brain the cat ran in on him on his own thinking. The Dude stopped as just the cat got hit so technically it wasn't his fault. The dude can't take the blame because the cat just went to his stupidity side. You know what they say "Curiosity killed the cat"

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But he did it on purpose. :grr:

Sigh i can't believe people these days. He didn't do it on purpose because he was recording and he was feets away from the cat so he wouldn't hit it. The cat just ran thinking it would be fun to get hit or w/e the cat was thinking. Then the end result is that the cat flys and the dude stops and trys to see if the cat is okay. If he really wanted to try to hit the cat he would of just punched it like some ignorant people do. Your logic is wrong sir and now your brain has been fried by my superior intellectualness of my awesome.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the cat waited for it to happen, it seems that he enjoys that kind of thing. he knew what he had coming.

its funny, cruel but funny

Reaction score
Sigh i can't believe people these days. He didn't do it on purpose because he was recording and he was feets away from the cat so he wouldn't hit it. The cat just ran thinking it would be fun to get hit or w/e the cat was thinking. Then the end result is that the cat flys and the dude stops and trys to see if the cat is okay. If he really wanted to try to hit the cat he would of just punched it like some ignorant people do. Your logic is wrong sir and now your brain has been fried by my superior intellectualness of my awesome.

Awesome.

So you are saying, he kicked it by accident and can still laugh?

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude thats not fucked up. It is wrong for the guy to kick it on "ACCIDENT" but the cat knew what he would get in to and just charged right in so that makes it funny.

Back