• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VID] Crazy Store Owner - PWNED by a Clerk!!!

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

A Kansas store clerk attacked a customer with a baseball bat because the customer complained about the donuts he bought for being stale.

The customer demanded a refund and the clerk followed the customer into the parking lot, took a baseball bat from his trunk and went after the customer.

Talk about over reacting.

----------------------------------------------

Oh and he got PWNED lmao.... :technolog

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Crazy Store Owner - PWNED by a Clerk!!!

ouch... then again thats pretty funny xD
Oh and add tags.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that reminds me over the shop owner round here apart from he used a hammer and it was sumone send back a packet of crisps lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd complain if my donuts were stale....But now I regret it. XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Please Note:

You've requested an ABCNews.com page that does not exist.

If you've reached this page by selecting a bookmark that worked previously, it's likely the file moved to a new location because of our recent redesign. Please update your bookmarks.

If you still can't find the page your looking for, check out our homepage or use the search form below:

Down, but it sounds nice XD

Back