• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VID] Mother cancels WoW account! (Funniest freakout EVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really fake acting. If your gonna produce a fake WoW freakout, at least have the decency to get acting lessons.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really fake acting. If your gonna produce a fake WoW freakout, at least have the decency to get acting lessons.

TheAJ - [VID] Mother cancels WoW account! (Funniest freakout EVER) - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WoW that dude is just INSANE!

They should have a little note on every box of WoW linking to this vid... just as caution when parents buy it! ...

- Captain Scrat

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That kid is a werid.., "im gonna run away and never come back! i swear youll never see me again."

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Damn that remote really turned him on.

Reaction score
There's a part 3, where he goes crazy on his new car. I think he really has problems.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Saw it some days ago.
The remix, i lol'd^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
another freaky vid:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, was this set-up or real?

Haha, he got serious issues. Especially sticking the remote up his you know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back