• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VideO] Exploding shed special effect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So today i did an attempt at a exploding shed. It went a bit different than expected. It's made in after effects and all the explosions/smoke etc. where added in after effects.

Linkage:
[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/7628486"]After effects ''Shed Explosion'' on Vimeo[/ame]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whoa did you seriously make this? good graphics.

I made this myself but the explosion is from ''Action movie essentials 2'' pack. It just a few basic explosions but you need to do a lot of editing/cutting/copieing to get it to look right.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
purple I remember you, didn't you use to work for me?

Huh? I remember you too, but I never worked for you. o_O

I made this myself but the explosion is from ''Action movie essentials 2'' pack. It just a few basic explosions but you need to do a lot of editing/cutting/copieing to get it to look right.

AHhh, atleast you can do something like this. It seemed alright, for I can't do anything close to this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Huh? I remember you too, but I never worked for you. o_O

AHhh, atleast you can do something like this. It seemed alright, for I can't do anything close to this.

All special effects use somekind of explosion pack or sometime because it's a little dangerous to play with C4 explosives :p:

Back