• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Video Guide] by Fix

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Windows IP (for example 192.168.1.103) + 1 value of IP = Centos IP (For Example 192.168.1.104)

GATeway , MASK , Private Nameserver = DNS are the same as in Windows

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all. Firs of all i'm using Win7 64 bit. i think this should't be problem. i've installed msql server, created databases, restored it. but when i have to insert value in query analyzer (that one when u write username and pwd) it gives me
2 errors

Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 10
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Password', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_auth_table'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 16
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.

(1 row(s) affected)

what should i do.

than next one is when i try to connect with WinSCP. it always gives me connection timed out.
i have a modem, not router. ive set up IP's EXACLY like fix did in video (Chapter Two). ive tried some of my own, but still the same. i'm stuck on this point :<:, hopeless. so pls some1 help

oh. and firewall is off

Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how must i than restore. I did it this way (picture). And it worked.

maxgo1 - [Video Guide] by Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

But what abouth connecting to CentOS with WinSCP. Why i always get connection timed out.

FIX -> i've added u on msn. Mybe can u help me there?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you please re-upload the video? the movie file is corrupted :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Check WinZip for latest Version , all files is good or redownload RAR file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Negative, when i download the "Video Guides REUPLOADED VERSION" it stops at 21%. Would you mind checking that file again?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
100% works ,redownload file , Mediafire often have maintenance

Edited : too can't get , try to get files later , mediafire have often maintenance and they needs some hours to recover all

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, its working now:D

Hey again, i was wondering if its possible to make the server by using 2 computers, i did a little research on ragezone and gathered some information. But i couldn't find any guides. Would you please tell me how or lead me to a thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is possible buth you needs to do big job like that every Service can use others Services (+ Port forwarding for both computer)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, when i put the IP'S on the Internet Connection, i cant access to the Internet. Why?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations, great job there. a material which are found in ragezone ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys need help i created the server but when i try to connect to the server the centos hangs and cant able to connect any solutions??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check the logs for first , check the all right MSSQL info , maybe somewhere you does not correct , ping from Centos to Windows and from Windows to Centos , and check IP's in internal.txt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i did cheack every thing u see first when i made the server the game was working fine but when i use skills it use to exit later after n hour when i came back and started the server i m facing this problem i even reinstalled centos and even pinged in windows cmd and i m even getting replys but when i try to login in the game the centos wont respond for 1 min or 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup
4Gb ram
amd athlon 2X 64 bit 5000+
320 Gb Hard disk
Nvidia 8800 GT

it was running well i shutdowned my pc when out for n hour when i returned this problem

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hhmmm , you just using Vista , if yes ,then Vista sux , because it can't support so good servers

cypher will kill me if i post so much , just Windows 7 too not good , i use on my PC Windows 7 and have prob with Collation ... uhm ... maybe it cause some probs for your Centos and other , because i never seen that , i have seen that after Closing Cabal Centos has damage and turns off , buth try to use Original Centos and dump there Server Files because Dordort use the image which tryed to get somewhere something info (Very big adress ) if it don't find it , it crashes

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope i m using Windows 7

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

and ya some log error came up in Vmware sating collect data in help i dont know what does that mean any guess?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

no solution for this??

Back