• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Video Guide] by Fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem hurts my head -.-
Screenshot ->
maxgo1 - [Video Guide] by Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this is what i have.... im asking about the lang part how do u make it that the chinese system files can be seen and other stuff and do i have all the stuff needed?

maxgo1 - [Video Guide] by Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have lots of problem. Most of them I have fixed with maxgo by msn but I have problem and I can't get him. I can't run cabal.exe. I have us version downloaded from gamershell and I have patched it with all patches which are uploaded here. I have done everything as in video.:*:
Please help me!!!

i have a question...if im using connection dial-up can it work on my pc??if can what the solution..plzzz help me:*::*::*::*:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dial-Up? That you mean start server in Internet?

+

If you want start your server to Internet , talk with Hamscer (He knows how to configure to Internet )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dial-Up? That you mean start server in Internet?

+

If you want start your server to Internet , talk with Hamscer (He knows how to configure to Internet )

how can i pm hamscer?:?::?::?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello hamscer....can u teach me how to connect server to internet??im use dial up connection...plzzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Newbie] What's the password to Centos .rar s?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The password is written on the rars name >.> "cabalserver"

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up cypher but i use this email for msn and spam only :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
xD buth how i can talk with you o_O -_-' :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is, is, where do you find such a professional yet :D

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i wanted to ask you sth
my problem is if i restore the db by ACCOUNT he send me a error messag and i dont know why :(
sry for my bad englsih (and if you need a picture say it to me)

Back