Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VIDEO GUIDE Ep7 6 Class Sweety Files, Database, Game And Web Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems its dead for now :(
Imma try Ep7v1 now since I just finish testing ep6s2 :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone anyway could i asking if where the videos file included?

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Mark Barbara! :) I'm sorry for my worthless questions. Haha. Anyway Thanks again and hope this tutorials helping me to create my own private server. Thanks Again,

When so the EP8 Release? :] Just asking.

Is this happened to you?

@

When i was finished downloading that files i try to extract and open it, Then in a min. I encounter this problem the unexpected error archive, I think there's wrong with the compiling of the items. It's only just my opinion, do you think?

This the Screenshot.
MarkLopez - VIDEO GUIDE Ep7 6 Class Sweety Files, Database, Game And Web Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope someone can fix this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Mark Barbara! :) I'm sorry for my worthless questions. Haha. Anyway Thanks again and hope this tutorials helping me to create my own private server. Thanks Again,

When so the EP8 Release? :] Just asking.

Is this happened to you?

@

When i was finished downloading that files i try to extract and open it, Then in a min. I encounter this problem the unexpected error archive, I think there's wrong with the compiling of the items. It's only just my opinion, do you think?

This the Screenshot.
MarkLopez - VIDEO GUIDE Ep7 6 Class Sweety Files, Database, Game And Web Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope someone can fix this.
what problem because that files is same on the first pages i just upload it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOL! I mean Mr. Barbara the file of
had a problem not your video, I already downloaded the videos of your post, Thanks

@ZhadesVII I'm Sorry for that anyway by next time i can't use the facebook link sorry again :))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my server the npc name is japanese,my char name wont show and mobs wont die I think the problem is in GUI how to change it in english please help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back