• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Video Guide] Setup RF Online (server only)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for newbe who plan on setup rf online,here the newest guide, it's been so long time, so i do some newbe mistake too in this video xDthe text i write is in the link download toothis is the server i use :http://forum.ragezone.com/f478/developement-click-server-setup-989712/this link : the video guide link : goodluck :):

Hello Thanks for this.
Could you pls advise the perfect client that we can use to test and make this server work?
If you can share a link where we could download the client that would be great.

Thanks and looking forward

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day good people. Any update on the "part 2" of the guide?:D: Im done setting up the server. I want to move to testing and running the game client. Or maybe anybody can send me a link. Thank you. World peace.:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

By:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did anyone know how to add npc my rf doesn't have any npc. thank you very much

Back