• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Video Tutorial]the pentool - links are not working anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I made a small and easy tutorial about the pentool and made a movie out of it. So I hope you enjoy. Oh the purpose of this tutorial, these are just te basics but you can make alot of interfaces with the pentool ...

(putfile) 6mb so can take a while to load

edit: its a swf file -> had some trouble exporting to AVI so its a bit small so take the fullscreen option at putfile

EDIT 2: I was able to make a .AVI after all, here is the link: (rapidshare)

I'm going to leave the swf up cuz nutty said he can't go on rapidshare -> proxy

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good tut i finaly realise what that tool is foor. if anyone wonders what the last option he choose was it was screen.i had to zoom in twice to see it :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gonna watch it now hope it is good :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the graphix arent brilliant but it showed me what the tool was for (curvy lines)

Hi Mom *waves*
Reaction score
Saw it, looks nice :D
you can use it to make tentacles too, i would make a tutorial but i dont know how to make them withour following a tutorial so i can't make one by my one :p

EMAG EHT TSOL TSUJ UOY
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool dude but you can use it to make outlines too curvy outlines ;D

Simplify Your Mind
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cant download= too many ppl are downloading, and hard to see in the other one :\ anyway I get the point nice guide ;) maybe I will faind an use to it..

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
can u upload it somewer else plz coz i cant c it and i cant use rapidshare :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back