Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

video tutorial

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this video from guide 80_ex
hope this video can help you..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This video's only for connections, you can play with 95ex server..
I am ussing 2126/335
I mean you can ussing this to replace tom sql..
Because many user do not use tom sql..
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but the 2126/335 has no dngsm.mdf, dnserverlog.mdf and dnstaging.mdf on the userdata folder. i've downloaded other server versions (v345, v333, and v335) and they also don't have the aforementioned files. the only server version with complete database were on lvl 80 cap.

i tried using those 3 .mdf file from lvl 80 cap server (because its the only one that has that files) but i get these error messages when executing the query

Msg 15291, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_change_users_login, Line 139 [Batch Start Line 2]Terminating this procedure. The User name 'DragonNest' is absent or invalid.Msg 15291, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_change_users_login, Line 139 [Batch Start Line 8]Terminating this procedure. The User name 'DragonNest' is absent or invalid.Msg 15291, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_change_users_login, Line 139 [Batch Start Line 26]Terminating this procedure. The User name 'SPExecutor' is absent or invalid.Msg 15291, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_change_users_login, Line 139 [Batch Start Line 32]Terminating this procedure. The User name 'SPExecutor' is absent or invalid.

It would be a great help if you can help me find the 3 missing files ..
Thank you

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I am using 3 from userdata, and 2 from database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the guide
Could you include the links of the files that you have used such as: Server_fix and GameRes and DragonNestForest ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me ... I would really appreciate it if you provided the links.
Sorry for inconvenience

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client can used official client, just need to repatch the dnt files.. if u have different version need to repatch all gameres into the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client can used official client, just need to repatch the dnt files.. if u have different version need to repatch all gameres into the client
Is there a guide on how to patch the dnt files?

Back