• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Videos of Me Fighting

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oO, your in martial arts? I had no clue heh... I got my 1st Dan Blackbelt in a Tae Kwon Do/Juditsu/Judo/Tang Su Do mix (known as Omega Tao, it just became its on set "style") in october of 04, took me 4 years to get it as well... heh... yeah...

Reaction score
_stormer_ said:
oO, your in martial arts? I had no clue heh... I got my 1st Dan Blackbelt in a Tae Kwon Do/Juditsu/Judo/Tang Su Do mix (known as Omega Tao, it just became its on set "style") in october of 04, took me 4 years to get it as well... heh... yeah...

ahh cool sounds similar to freestyle

was training for about 8 years before i got my 1st dan

whereabouts dyou train?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
8 years is acually the avrage time in my system to get to 1st Dan, I just had issues with going on to the next rank (I just had to progress as fast I could, I went 4-5 days a week for 2-3 hours each day, it was my life for 3 years... I would practice at home so I could pass as everything ASAP). I currently train in Utah, the school that I am in (its called Omega... meh) Has 3 schools in Utah and like 5/6 in Colorado (not sure exactly), if you want to check out the homepage its (thats the page that my dad acually built, its just for the school in utah).

Have you competed at all in any tournaments? The biggest on that I was ever in was in Venezualia for World Congress (many different contries and many different styles of matial arts)... I acually took gold in Forms/Kata and Gold in Fighting/sparring, I sucked butt in weapons though...

Last edited:
Reaction score
coolio

i trained for about 4 years in shukokai karate before moving onto freestyle ive been here a good 7 years now

id say it pretty much is my life now :) i train everyday whether its at the gym or wherever

btw gratz on your placing :D
i used to compete under a few different organisations, im on the british kickboxing team but ive chose to stop competing there as i dont like the way its organised, the standard is pretty poopie

just been invited to fight on a show in march and im going over to thailand in april to fight :D
im looking to get into pride though, i think either K1 or pride is where its at

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hate when stuff doesnt work >_< i downloaded GDivX Zenith Player and it doesnt show any video, just sound. anyone have a link or upload a installer for a working player? or maybe its just me, lol... bah 2 much trouble just to see ex whoop people =)

Reaction score
NoPeace said:
lmfao, after 3 years in tang soo do ive only gotten my orange belt ^^
i so need to go to class more >.<

NoPeace - out

grade is irrelivant m8 :)

[LG]Chris said:
i hate when stuff doesnt work >_< i downloaded GDivX Zenith Player and it doesnt show any video, just sound. anyone have a link or upload a installer for a working player? or maybe its just me, lol... bah 2 much trouble just to see ex whoop people =)

xvid xvid xivd!!! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
muahaha i pwned your files! i just downloaded the xvid codec, now i can just watch them on wmp. i will watch then post what i think of your kung-fu fighting self. =D

eh well.... lets just say that, i dont wanna bump into you in a dark alley way o.o. and i get an error when i try to watch the lee, tom, and stuart one. nice kung-fu *trails off singing* "everybody was kung-fu fighting!! HI-YA!" =D

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[LG]Chris said:
eh well.... lets just say that, i dont wanna bump into you in a dark alley way o.o. and i get an error when i try to watch the lee, tom, and stuart one. nice kung-fu *trails off singing* "everybody was kung-fu fighting!! HI-YA!" =D
thats what i would never ignored to fight Ex he is good i been in UK tournament but....Ex style diffrent.....between Ex whats your age and town? :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
im 18 m8 i live in glossop near manchester :)

what style are u? :D

===update===

re uploaded the lee tom and stuart to here;

for some reason it didnt upload to the ftp server so im whacking it on there for u to check out, its worth seeing i guess :D
my age secret to my own security lol or i can get whiped here if i say :) ummm i am in kyokushin kai style its very hard to , 120 fights to earn black belt :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol u ask me my age but wont tell me yours?
ok its 19 :)

Beetwen group.avi so super m8 thx for showing :) its fun beetwen i would laugh at some moments if i were there fun ^^

Last edited:
Back