• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

View likes/dislike count on post

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Other bug...(to avoid opening a new thread)..
If I give "like" to a post by someone, and right after, try to check same user's "like statistics"; I get redirected to Forum Index.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when I press this
collapse_40b.png
at my avatar , it's redirect to blank page url : http://forum.ragezone.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t={post}#top
post = the number of the post

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the only thing that is weird is that u can like and dislike in the same time , like u have 2 options.

You can disable - dislike's on ur profile via usercp & i believe mental fixed already double kill :D

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you will be direct to the blank page when you press this
collapse_40b.png
after you done post quick reply .. try it I think you will also get same error with me..

Back