• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Villagers & Heroes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's from the data-centre hack in Germany of aixit this game is one of a number of victims but this game is worthless so you can all have it haha.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
niiice!! downloading will test it after!
edit: so after a looking i guess most of the file size went to the assets included
but there are a lot of personal informations in there i.e. paypal emails and user accounts.

another edit: this is not server files this is just leaked database information with GM tool and assets that's all.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Villagers & Heroes

Does it have full source code? Are these all tools or fake? :eek:tt:

Who checked it?

I do not see the game files or the server has a lot of database data with huge people data

Back