• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Vindictus Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I know this is a hopeless request but, does anyone still have the Client and Server Files? the ones from the tutorial is enough since I just want to create a server to play alone.

Thank you for reading and sorry if this is not the way to ask for it, I`ve already searched for the files with no luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server, patch... etc
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1uH2VuT7IZ8EFyCQHTSZI5q3FJbqRzFq9
Client
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15HHv0C5QV0zzujzBIuWO1W2XUQ68pVZe?usp=sharing

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WOW! Thank YOU SO MUCH! I've spent soooo much time in this forum and all links were down. I really appreciate it! <3

In forum have serverfile and client. You can try it

I've tried but all files were expired unfortunatelly

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the server files without being from the VMWare one? I can't use VMWare because of some incompatibilities.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Kyoshiro, I was using this server but ran into issue... I could not find anywhere in forum where the username/password is posted for this server as GMSendMail requires it to function. Are you able to assist with this?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back