• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Vindictus] Online PvP Server x10 OBT NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well Saturday it is then good to see some updates

Reaction score
Okay guys for first enter to the game u have some presents: 3 pets, gold, vip acc 90, exp boost 180 and more!

papka - [Vindictus] Online PvP Server x10 OBT NOW LIVE! - RaGEZONE Forums

If u go to the forge u got set for lvl 0

Other shop have some cool stuff!

Rates update for start all x10!

Forum:
Vindictus PvP Game Site

FB:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1782984608648702/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@papka, when you have a reasonable golds rates then you can adjust prices accordingly. I wonder will you make avatar sets that only purchases by Tir coins. If a dedicated server with 32GB ram will be very expensive. So, you can earn some donations or charge players that purchased Tir coins for it.
This is just an option to support dedicated servers. I know we all like FREEbies lol and host event that giveaway some free Tir coins would be awesome too.

Reaction score
Is bow kai playable yet?

playable but we work on it, fix some skills.

papka, when you have a reasonable golds rates then you can adjust prices accordingly. I wonder will you make avatar sets that only purchases by Tir coins. If a dedicated server with 32GB ram will be very expensive. So, you can earn some donations or charge players that purchased Tir coins for it.
This is just an option to support dedicated servers. I know we all like FREEbies lol and host event that giveaway some free Tir coins would be awesome too.

Em, if u start u earn 1 000 000 tir coin for free. In this time we dont have any donation, mb we make some way like server with u $.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
playable but we work on it, fix some skills.

Em, if u start u earn 1 000 000 tir coin for free. In this time we dont have any donation, mb we make some way like server with u $.

I see, that's cool. Yeah, you guys can think up a way to earn some extra cash to support the servers if needed. I'm sure happy players will donate 1-10$ USD to it. I still remember that I played MU online private servers(MuAzn) me and my cousins donated 10$ USD to them by sent money via mail haha. Caused the owner didn't have a PayPal as payment. All players who donated will get 7000 stats points to start with lol. It was fun tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eem guys.. is it only me facing problem with downloading the patch through mega or is there any issue??
The moment the file hits 99% starts "decrypting" without any sign of completion or something indicating that it is actually working..
Unless the patch is not necessary i would really appreciate any help on that ^^

Reaction score
Eem guys.. is it only me facing problem with downloading the patch through mega or is there any issue??
The moment the file hits 99% starts "decrypting" without any sign of completion or something indicating that it is actually working..
Unless the patch is not necessary i would really appreciate any help on that ^^

tommorow we up update server and u check u client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isn't there any countdown coz im too hyped for the server wooooo

(ps, every time you refresh the page, the countdown changes)

--
Also, when I asked if bow kai is playable, I meant: can you use long bows now? Because before the bow was stuck and it wouldn't fire.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell us if you changed the Enchant or Enhance Chances?
And can you tell us if it will be unlimited raids or normal as official? Thanks for your work!

Reaction score
Can you tell us if you changed the Enchant or Enhance Chances?
And can you tell us if it will be unlimited raids or normal as official? Thanks for your work!

About enchant. U can buy some items in shop and enchant u stuff with any problem.

About raid for now defolt, if ppl like unlimited - we make it with any problem ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back