• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Vintage Mu |Low Rate 3-5x|Season 1-6, more details inside|Launch: Late 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is designed for the community of players who enjoy classic low rate servers like the vintage GMO. This will be a re-launch of the old Vintage Mu, those of you who played there are welcome to join. Due to my current time constraints, I will not be able to launch the server until late 2021 and the target is November or December of that year. It has been a while since I ran a server, so I am using my very limited free time to familiarize myself with new server files, customize features, and to test configurations. I am very dedicated to making this the best classic server ever, you guys are going to love it! The specs are subject to slight modifications from now until launch, but here is more or less what to expect:

Exp: 3-5x
Drops: 10%
Resets: No-resets
Season: 1-6 (Details below)
Mu Helper Bot: Active from lvl 1
Spots: GMO-like configuration of spots
Vulcanus: Off
Jewel and CM Rates: Default settings
Max Clients Allowed: This is up for discussion, please leave your suggestions
Classes unlock lvl: default (mg 220, dl 250 etc)
Events: All events for season will be active with slight modifications
Custom Features: There will be customized events and features to promote active environment
Guild: Create at lvl 100

So to give more information about the season, the plan is to start progressively from season 1 and slowly provide updates until reaches season 6. This will be based on how players are progressing with their gear and levels. Please comment whether you prefer to start at an even older season or if you prefer if things were season 6 from start. My reason from starting at season 1 rather than a older season is because of CS and Chaos Castle, I want there to be enjoyable pvp events. I would really love feedback on what you think about the season configuration!

I plan to open beta server around summer 2021, players who participate in the beta will receive prizes for the official launch. Beta is very important to make sure configurations are appropriate, that characters are balanced, and that there aren't any bugs. Please bookmark this page as I will post a lot of updates here. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please leave them here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:
Hello everyone! I plan to have pre-beta in a few months and official open beta will start some-time in June or July if all goes according to plans. The pre-beta will be to experiment with configs and receive feedback and will only be available to a few people. For those of you who are interested please follow the server's facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/Vintage-MU-104748134985045

Please like and follow the facebook page and spread the word, trying to gather as much people as possible. Also most of the news and updates will be posted there first so keep an eye open for that (also bookmark this page).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back