Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vip management page for PHPRetro Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The title basically says it all.. This release is a add-on page for phpretro, actually, it's housekeeping.. Using it you can add, edit or remove VIP subscriptions. This pack includes the page, new header for housekeeping, auto removing script that is included in me.php, the database table and badges that you'll need..

Placebo - Vip management page for PHPRetro Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

INSTRUCTIONS ::
1. Download and extract the files contained ;
2. Place vip_manage.php into htdocs/housekeeping/ ;
3. Replace housekeeping_header.php in htdocs/templates/ with the one included in this pack ;
4. Place vip_remove.php into htdocs/ ;
5. Place the badges in your c_images/badges folder ;
6. Import vip_manage.sql into your mysql database (Note: if updating from an older version, first go to housekeeping, VIP Management, delete all subscriptions and then drop the existing table and import the new one!) ;
7. Open up me.php and place this line->
PHP:
require_once('vip_remove.php');
right under these two->
PHP:
require_once('./includes/core.php');
require_once('./includes/session.php');
;
8. Enjoy this (I hope you find awesome) add-on .

I hope I made it clear enough as this thread was written in like five minutes ;P
NOTE: Moar updates coming soon!! ;)

Cheers,
George

Last edited:

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, This would go well with my Daopay IPN. Ive released it, include it with your next release if you wish, if you do just make sure to give credits :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Placebo can you code an instant VIP system for me, I'm willing to pay.

Pm me, thanks.
Tomas

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Placebo can you code an instant VIP system for me, I'm willing to pay.

Pm me, thanks.
Tomas

PAypal or Daopay? Ive allready made a daopay one, its in the release section. Paypal is on the way...

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Both?

Just so it's instant and not manual -.-

Well if you want daopay one you can get it now, look in to Paypal IPN. That will help with wwhat your looking for! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Continue that conversation using private messages and stop spamming the thread.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mind uploading more mirrors such as on megaupload or rapidshare. Been having some troubles downloading from ifile. Thanks :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yup very nice. handy and easy to use for people who cant code :)

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm getting 3 the same errors, if i use this.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/diaxagam/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 546

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/diaxagam/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 546

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/diaxagam/public_html/includes/classes.php on line 546

And in classes.php on line 546 is:

}else{
$key = $keys;
require('./includes/languages/'.$GLOBALS['settings']->find("site_language").'.php');
$this->loc = array_merge($this->loc,$loc);
}
return true;

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You could put something like this on the me.php page to remove there VIP if there subscription runs out:

if(date(D.M.Y) == $date_subscription) {
// Remove there VIP...
}

I know that was bland, but its easyer then using a cron for it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could put something like this on the me.php page to remove there VIP if there subscription runs out:

// Remove there VIP...
}

I know that was bland, but its easyer then using a cron for it...

Not a bad idea, but I think that it would be better to write a script that will be executed every day @ 12:00 AM.. :p Though your idea would be easier to implement.. ;) Anyways.. I'll start working on Update #1 now, and I'll post moar mirrors..

Cheers!

[EDIT]
Actually.. I'm going to use your idea.. I'm recoding the whole date part of the system now, and I have already finished recoding some key parts that will make the whole thing work a hell of a lot better.. but if someone changes poop like a users rank manually the system wont work ok with that user.. but all that will be fixed in Update #2 when I write a cron for this. And btw you can't use
PHP:
// Remove there VIP...
}
Cause then if my subscription would expire on 08.09. and I login on 08.10. (the next day) it wouldn't remove the sub.. It's gonna be like ::
PHP:
if(date(m.y) >= $date_expires) {
// Remove there VIP...
}
;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back