Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vip management page for PHPRetro Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, I get a lot of errors.

I tested everything after finishing this, and didn't get any errors.. But a few days later I did... :p Strange, but anyways, I'm posting Update #1 today.. Should be much much better!

Cheers ;)

[EDIT]
Actually, the errors I got appeared after manually editing the vip_manage table in the database (removing all entries so I can release the damn thing :p).. So yea.. It worked just fine before, but now it will be even bettor! Update #1 will be posted in an hour or two ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep getting Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 546

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 546 :|?

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg, nice ^^

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I keep getting Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 546

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 546 :|?

I Think you have a wrong version of PHPRetro :?:

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have got the same error.
I'm using phpretro 4.0.10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg, nice ^^

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Rasta's RP Version

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

omg, nice ^^

Rasta's RP Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This addon was tested with the latest version of phpretro... I can't guarantee that it will work with any edits of it, or any other version.. Unless you send me a download link, I will edit it to work with those versions that you use..

Cheers ;)

Twinkies are nice.
Reaction score
Does this include an area for users to purchase VIP and other items? Can you configure what the user receives? (Coins, Furniture, Badges, etc.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this include an area for users to purchase VIP and other items? Can you configure what the user receives? (Coins, Furniture, Badges, etc.)

No, you can just download a vip buying page anywhere on ragezone.. Theres a poop load of em.. ;P And yes, I suppose you could add another few queries that give the user some coins, furniture, or some more badges than just the vip one..

Cheers ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice one George. (y) We should try and fix up the other Addons for Echo and release them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back