Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VIP pets and world ranking

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know why VIP pets appear dead and cannot be tied up after incubation? Any idea on how to fix this? Also, I have created several characters for guild base activation, but I see that the world ranking is not updating. Do I need to run a script or modify a file, or does it update after a certain number of days? I am using version 260. I appreciate any information or ideas to resolve this. Thank you very much.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Solution
Pet death issue, you need to modify mercenary_bedge_interface.lua, which controls the initial attributes and growth of the pet.
To update the world ranking, you need to manually execute server-fw/gamed/topscript
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pet death issue, you need to modify mercenary_bedge_interface.lua, which controls the initial attributes and growth of the pet.
To update the world ranking, you need to manually execute server-fw/gamed/topscript

Upvote 0
Solution
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for responding. I don't know anything about .lua files and where to find them for modification, but I will research more about that topic and hopefully be able to solve it in the future. As for running topscript, I do run it, but I don't understand if it's waiting for a response or if there's simply an error that is preventing the script from completing.

topscript - VIP pets and world ranking - RaGEZONE Forums

I see that the topscript references titledata.txt and topdata.txt, however, in the /server-fw/gamed/ folder, I can see that these files exist, but if I go to /server-fw/gamed/config/, these files are also present. Could this be a reason why the script is not completing? Here is the script that we want to execute.
topscript2 - VIP pets and world ranking - RaGEZONE Forums

I found the solution to the World Ranking on this forum

Code:
#! /bin/sh
cd /server-fw/toplist/
./toplist gamesys.conf /dbf/dbhomewdb &

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back