• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
me was change it in all and include filenames..
Re-extract VM and do it again, just change only in file I've suggest, don't do anything else
And make sure your VM can connect to internet through NAT, or at least ping between physical machine and VM ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can just run files through with [^\x00-\x7F]+ regexp to find missed translations.

In any way, some translations quality is a bit poor, therefore you have to fix them yourself, if you want to make more sense as they are out of feature context.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can just run files through with [^\x00-\x7F]+ regexp to find missed translations.

In any way, some translations quality is a bit poor, therefore you have to fix them yourself, if you want to make more sense as they are out of feature context.
this is true. There is machine translation in some places.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe small insight, how you fixing the translations? bigpatreon
As i am currently reconstructing game project, to be able to fix them directly through game engine.

Which would allow to debug and fix stuff on the fly.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 210925 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot 2024-01-13 210939 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same in which that game is written, Egert Engine.
I want you to translate ver/201-202-203-204-205/resource/image/single or image/skins png files. I turned it around a bit. We can translate the rest together. Please check the files

To open game events on the server, open data/s1 or s2/gameworld/config/activity/activity.lua and edit the following dates. To avoid any problems, I set each event for 1 day and set the dates so that a different event was open every day. You can adjust this as you wish. But don't try to open them all at the same time. Because you may get errors.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you show us exactly how you did it?

Could someone make a tutorial on how to use MU in the Cloud or on another website?
If you manage to do it, share it here. Everyone should benefit from this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying, I've already entered cloud sites, but there are some difficulties! Those who know don't want to share, I have free time to translate the files! but alone and longer

Has anyone tried configuring it like this? Taking a Windows host to exchange the vm's IP with the host's IP?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want you to translate ver/201-202-203-204-205/resource/image/single or image/skins png files. I turned it around a bit. We can translate the rest together. Please check the files

To open game events on the server, open data/s1 or s2/gameworld/config/activity/activity.lua and edit the following dates. To avoid any problems, I set each event for 1 day and set the dates so that a different event was open every day. You can adjust this as you wish. But don't try to open them all at the same time. Because you may get errors.
Ill take step by step.. will see which issues i encounter with default gameplay and then move to activities.
as a lot of activities are still broken, some examples:
activities.lua ID-s

[9050]={ -- client fails to load
[11080]={ -- Javascript error needs investigation

(. Currently going over and fixing issues like
Screenshot 2024-01-15 014628 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

after fixes
Screenshot 2024-01-15 015408 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

, that fix is in V121, hjhd_zycs.json
JavaScript:
"hddt_zycs_hddt":{"x":645,"y":305,"w":185,"h":60,"offX":0,"offY":0,"sourceW":185,"sourceH":60}}}

Eventually images which can not be restored or are purely merged and do not have single skins, ill create from scratch as.

hddt_zycs_ssydlkh - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ill probably post some patch here if it is okei with you at some point.
Only precondition to that patch file is, if merging them into your code, make sure files are deminified, or it will overwrite your local changes.

attaching small patch to fix some of UI jank.
Fixes translations, broken buttons, button layouts. Contains new gameEui format. so it would be easier to merge changes if needed.

How to apply patch, if you have not done any changes.
  • Extract Zip file
  • Copy files into VM
  • reload the client (clear browser cache)
When you have modified files.
  • just cherry pick changes one by one,
    • Importing images should be without risk, as it applies english translations
  • Go over main and eu files changes and apply what you think you need.
  • Screenshot 2024-01-17 005322 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-01-17 005333 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have created a Discord Chanel for all developers for mu h5. Invite those interested to join the discussion and share resources.

Discord :

I apologize if the thread owner doesn't allow this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mu h5 için tüm geliştiricilere yönelik bir Discord Chanel oluşturdum. İlgilenenleri tartışmaya katılmaya ve kaynakları paylaşmaya davet edin.

Anlaşmazlık :

Konu sahibi buna izin vermediyse özür dilerim.
GIt's a very logical thing. I welcome everyone who is interested to the DC group.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V 1.1.0 Custom patch

patch apply steps are the same as with 1.0.0

Fixed merchant and other broken panels which i could find currently.
Fixed enchanting fonts.
Contains previous fixes from me and bigpatreon.
New English UI-s.
A lot UI jank fixed.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 233935 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums
Screenshot 2024-01-17 233917 - [VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
V 1.1.0 Custom patch

patch apply steps are the same as with 1.0.0

Fixed merchant and other broken panels which i could find currently.
Fixed enchanting fonts.
Contains previous fixes from me and bigpatreon.
New English UI-s.
A lot UI jank fixed.

View attachment 255067
nice job bro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some problems
1. cross server boss not working
2. Can't create alliance
How do I fix it?

I changed the ip
- db(h5_server,kf), game.php, h5sdk.js, 209/entry.min.js