• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[VIP+](Update=All Fix+New Link) Mu Legend H5 (%95ENG) Commercial Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
你好,请问这个游戏有中文版吗?你能和我分享一下吗

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how can it work on an Android mobile with apk? query the file contains 3 errors when decompressing..

The same in which that game is written, Egert Engine.
link please egert engine?

Can you release the source code to edit the images? The files to edit the website and images are not found in the download file.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can't create any Guild, when my try it, after entering it's name and press "create" it open window "Top-up Gift"
Can't fight with cross-Server Boss when me try select "focus" catch error in /ver/209/main.min.js:7192:25
Can't enter into "Red Fortress", after pressing "Enter" kick me in main game with message "Unable to enter before 15 minutes of competitive mode" in special time, in other time kick me into main game without any message
Can't enter into "Crystal Valley" - where me can hire miners?
After some times try in SilverStage will broke "King of peaks" - not found opponents

And as me seen 4 bot's play with me in Server Boss fight or in messaging about get Rare items

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

The time came ! I'm sharing MuAFK files !
Below you have the links for MuAFK - Lorencia Servers 100% translated
Bug left - Pet recycling

- Server files - add the files in data/server/gameworld/data -
- Resource files - wwwroot/200016/resource -

Files online for 30 days
Pass: "ragezone"

Full CH files
Baidu link :
pass :"dnzs"

Install

Enjoy !
Code:
You need - Centos  7.2 +

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

Below you have all my progress on Mu Legend H5 files

server text - "data\mu_s1\gameworld\data\config\lang.lua" - change with lang_sv1 file
server text - "data\mu_s99\gameworld\data\config\lang.lua" - change with lang_sv99 file

• Download Lang -
  • Download Extra - sometimes you can't run the server because of this file .depends of the CentOS version. (add in usr\local\lib )
pass "ragezone"

Download and change the ver/ files to can add the translated image/text to your game
  • Game resources - contain
    • /ver 1-60 files -
    • /ver 61-210 files -
pass "ragezone"

Download and change the encoded DBPass = from server "GameWorld.lua" , "DBServer.lua" , "LoggerServer.lua"
You can change the encrypted password to what password you want
  • MuAFK - encode.decode script for server -
pass "ragezone"

Be aware that you will need to edit the server -mu_sx\gameworld\data\config based on resource -\ver\209\resource\cfg files . If you add directly will work but the player will not receive exactly the item that is showing in game / task possible to be changed . ( i forgot to save the edit server files so i can't help here )

You can download the files until - 23/02/2024 ( will be autodeleted by host)

Enjoy !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

server text - "data\mu_s1\gameworld\data\config\lang.lua" - change with lang_sv1 file
server text - "data\mu_s99\gameworld\data\config\lang.lua" - change with lang_sv99 file

• Download Lang -
  • Download Extra - sometimes you can't run the server because of this file .depends of the CentOS version. (add in usr\local\lib )
pass "ragezone"

Download and change the ver/ files to can add the translated image/text to your game
    • /ver 1-60 files -
    • /ver 61-210 files -
pass "ragezone"

Download and change the encoded DBPass = from server "GameWorld.lua" , "DBServer.lua" , "LoggerServer.lua"
pass "ragezone"

Be aware that you will need to edit the server -mu_sx\gameworld\data\config based on resource -\ver\209\resource\cfg files . If you add directly will work but the player will not receive exactly the item that is showing in game / task possible to be changed . ( i forgot to save the edit server files so i can't help here )

Enjoy !
plz say us what the corrections needed for fully work?

Hi Guys ,

• Download Lang -
pass "ragezone"

• /ver 1-60 files -
    • /ver 61-210 files -
pass "ragezone"

pass "ragezone"

Enjoy !
unworkable MOD...
me delete ../ver folder on VM, upload unpacked from archives ../ver by WinSCP, and replace lang.lua files as U write...
Me use clean DB, only server settings save
And when me try connect, after login in browser, all stuck before start show Notice message, it's empty in DB, not exists any character in notice, and how fix it?
O me need place extended data or edit exists settings?
or old ../ver folder must be rewrite by you's data from archive?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys ,

• Download Lang -
pass "ragezone"

• /ver 1-60 files -
    • /ver 61-210 files -
pass "ragezone"

pass "ragezone"

Enjoy !
Thanks bro ^_^

Back