Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vista Critical Power

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not that used to Vista yet, but does vista automatically hibernate the computer when there's really really low power?

Because whenever I leave my computer on overnight with about 20% battery, the next morning, it's shut down.

EDIT: Oops, wrong section. -.-

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes it does. you can adjust at what percent of battery you want it to hibernate.

and its alright to post here. don't worry

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First time I was like you. I had the same problem. Go to the power settings for changes ;D

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Basically the laptop comes with a default power setting, you can adjust the power settings from control panel on the battery icon. Yes, If you leave your laptop overnight with 20% it will be out in no time. I sugguest if you have a lappy., just change the hibernation settings and etc. Makes life better ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You leave a laptop on overnight with 20% battery left, and you are surprised that the laptop is not still turned on the following morning? Am i missing something...?

Read more?

Reaction score
Basically the laptop comes with a default power setting, you can adjust the power settings from control panel on the battery icon. Yes, If you leave your laptop overnight with 20% it will be out in no time. I sugguest if you have a lappy., just change the hibernation settings and etc. Makes life better ;)

Alternatively, turn it off. :?:

Back