• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Visual basic launcher code

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is only the code for button to start ur client
i will make custom launcher and release soon

Code:
 Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Shell("iris.exe 127.0.0.1", vbNormalFocus)
        Me.Close()
    End Sub
:p:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shell may not be the best way to run an external application.

Exactly +1..... i dunno whys u want make launcher for game already working good and having already the source for the launcher.... and this is the original code source of Launcher Iris....

Sorry:wink:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exactly +1..... i dunno whys u want make launcher for game already working good and having already the source for the launcher.... and this is the original code source of Launcher Iris....

Sorry:wink:
cazz is better to make new stuff so the iris section will not die...
and why to use same updater like all private servers? if all private servers look the same then what the point to make a new private server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol this is the source... so that means u can edit it and use u own skin and dont need of u launcher...
then edit ur launcher source and tell me if is working
u need to fix the source ,and if u don`t need don`t use :lol:

Back