Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vmware error when cllsing client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have Vmware installed with centos 5.im using gp cleint and also EU client for connecting server...but somestimes when i closing the client directly or exiting from the EXIT at the starting of client my centos crashes in vmware and leaaves a log file in vmware..i dono why its crashing like that...then i shud agan restart the server...if ne1 hav ne idea on this so please let me know im attaching the log files of vmware

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had the same problem...first thing i would like to say is use the search button its helpfull! seoconed of all Vm ware simply doesnt like your windows installation the problem was fixed for me after install a fresh copy of windows or you just dont have enough ram to handle both vm ware and client...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Present i have 4.5 gigs of ram...i think the problm started i made mercury with 5 chanells...i think ram is unable to handle that or so and i shared only 1 gb ram for centos...i will chk with it wht u said

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all..whats your internet connection ? + i dont recommend holding 5 channels if your useing only one computer....i would recommend useing to diffrent pcs one for the cent os and one for the windows then you server will be able to hold alot more players and work better becuase centos on a pc doesnt require much ram becuase most of the operating is done by the client and if you host centos on vm ware you use way more ram which means you have less ram for playing and the sql serve...hope this helps

Upvote 0
Back