• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Vote Reward System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

After some days with the happiness that I did the best vote reward script for cabal past, S37uP!Update came up with a problem I did not expect. I figured it might be his placing of the files, but it wasn't. After his complainments, I figured I left something incomplete inside the vote_do.php. You will find the script fixed in the attachments for this reply.

This release also includes mysql_real_escape_string method, which makes the passwords and usernames secure for SQL Injections.

One of the attachments include the logging system, other one does not.

Credits: S37uP!Update (for realising the problem)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
did anyone tested this on cumpys web page 1.5?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please make it with MYSQL Last time voted, By IP & username
beacuse you can delete cookies and vote again.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

After some days with the happiness that I did the best vote reward script for cabal past, S37uP!Update came up with a problem I did not expect. I figured it might be his placing of the files, but it wasn't. After his complainments, I figured I left something incomplete inside the vote_do.php. You will find the script fixed in the attachments for this reply.

This release also includes mysql_real_escape_string method, which makes the passwords and usernames secure for SQL Injections.

One of the attachments include the logging system, other one does not.

Credits: S37uP!Update (for realising the problem)

Who have done this work? It seems that I can connect this to the database.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Vote Work on MuCore? just ask :))

Reaction score
Yeah, it should work, but you must change all tables lines from script, this one use CabalCash DB and Cabal Online tables and rows.
You must change all of them to MuOnline Database, MuOnline tables and rows.
PS: It's using MD5.

Back