• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Vote spammable

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Morning everyone.

I am having an issue where the vote script can be spammed and the user can get unlimited jaden in a short amount of time which I don't want to happen. Also, do I need to chmod the vote script? If so, how exactly do I go around with doing that?

Sorry for not looking over the search feature first but I've tried everything other posts have had. Including another vote script by Henmoro I believe.

Edit: The vote now has another issue. As soon as a person votes the game decides to disconnect the Database from the server and I have to manually reboot the whole thing so it reconnects. What can I do to prevent this or have I got an error that no one ever encountered before? This is rather strange as I have 4 other servers and they work fine with the vote script. No dc, and no lag.
Help please. . .

SORTED

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please close this Thread. I have sorted it [Like I said.] Thanks.

Back