Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VS2022 with 2013 windows xp v120

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I install vs2022 and 2013 with windows xp v120 and i try to compile this source (Green Theme) in it. And i got these errors in the screenshot below anyone knows what else to install to make this compilation done?:blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Double check to see if MFC + AFX was installed with your configuration.
2. Make sure you're building on the right configuration, and that configuration has the correct include directories and proper windows sdk etc.

Also, why even Windows XP. Windows 7 has been deprecated for like 2 years, xp for like 10 years +.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Marky files are compileable with visual studio 2013 so you can't compile them with visual studio 2022, used 2013+sp1 like for guru/as and other files

And you are in the wrong section, you posted in the "Release" section and not "Help" ^^
And windows xp has nothing to do with that, it can reassure you lol

ohh i see so where or which in these visual studio 2013 download links i will download to compile it sir?

2. Make sure you're building on the right configuration, and that configuration has the correct include directories and proper windows sdk etc.

Also, why even Windows XP. Windows 7 has been deprecated for like 2 years, xp for like 10 years +.

sorry my bad i dont have idea about it hehehe

Wow nice release, moved.

Sorry elder's my bad for the wrong section lmao

Btw elder's which file i need to download to compile that source?

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
ohh i see so where or which in these visual studio 2013 download links i will download to compile it sir?

sorry my bad i dont have idea about it hehehe

Sorry elder's my bad for the wrong section lmao

Btw elder's which file i need to download to compile that source?

There are plenty of solid bases that use VS22 and even a guide to get you going.

It's time to move on from the past of VS03/13 and windows XP as we are literally 10 days from 2023.

You won't get help from me using regressive software lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are plenty of solid bases that use VS22 and even a guide to get you going.

It's time to move on from the past of VS03/13 and windows XP as we are literally 10 days from 2023.

You won't get help from me using regressive software lol.

i really want to try to start in the begenning with your release's but i really dont have much knowledge regarding c++ thats why i want to use marky's paid files that i bough to him too hehe :blushing: so i wish someone could help me out here :love:

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
i really want to try to start in the begenning with your release's but i really dont have much knowledge regarding c++ thats why i want to use marky's paid files that i bough to him too hehe :blushing: so i wish someone could help me out here :love:

It's not hard to use a program like winmerge and copy over things you want from that source. The I don't know c++ while making no effort to try or learn is lazy. Also looking back at your post history from 2020 and 2021 you had no problems adding party finder and pet filter to my releases.

The truth is his files will not work on VS22 unless you upgrade them.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for helping me out as well.I am so glad I was searching for this website online because I am looking for some sites with free slots with no download and found them over there. And the main thing is, when I was looking for it online, I found your post too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me out as well.I am so glad I was searching for this website online because I am looking for some sites with free slots with no download and found them over there. And the main thing is, when I was looking for it online, I found your post too.
1. Verify again that MFC + AFX was set up with your setup.
2. Verify that you are building on the appropriate configuration, which should contain the appropriate include folders, Windows SDK, etc.

Upvote 0
Back