Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content)

Inactive
Reaction score
A newer version of this will be released soon.

However it will be much different then this release and will be a more traditional V18. It won't have custom things like look change or 168 slot inventory it will be a clean 18. This release will also have proper drops, a dialog that is English and for 18, fixed giftboxes/boxes and stuff of that nature. I am almost done with this and then after that I will begin working on a V19 of similar fashion. After the V19 is done I will stop releasing completely.

When then the one comes out this thread will be unstuck and the new one will be stickies, no more updates or support will be given to these files. This thread won't be deleted and will always be able to be accessed. Just won't have support.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone encounter Activation is not working in K18.3 I try to use Activation and the Enhanced Activation not working my action slot still not unlimited and its have a cool down on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone encounter Activation is not working in K18.3 I try to use Activation and the Enhanced Activation not working my action slot still not unlimited and its have a cool down on it.

Yes me too, because i dont like it so ive undefine the new activiation and it will work the normal aktivation for me

Inactive
Reaction score
Weird no one has ever reported this bug. If I get some spare time this week I'll look into it. No promises though as I have a lot going on in my life atm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, this might be a very dumb question, but can anyone help me how to enable the 168 inventory slot? I have been struggling to find tutorial on how to do it as I am very new to this. By the way this is release by Sir Ketchup is what I have installed and only for personal use since I am playing it all alone just to quench my nostalgia dopamine :).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, this might be a very dumb question, but can anyone help me how to enable the 168 inventory slot? I have been struggling to find tutorial on how to do it as I am very new to this. By the way this is release by Sir Ketchup is what I have installed and only for personal use since I am playing it all alone just to quench my nostalgia dopamine :).
What do you mean by enabling it? 168 slot is already included in that release
Search over this define to see it's implantation.
Code:
#define       __INVENTORY_168

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
K18.3 Quest Arrow

Sorry, I havent tested all, i just tested 1st Job, Blade/Ranger, Master/Hero, Slayer/Crackshooter, Clockwork Quest and all the requirement item im using /ci to spawn it

Inactive
Reaction score
K18.3 Quest Arrow

Sorry, I havent tested all, i just tested 1st Job, Blade/Ranger, Master/Hero, Slayer/Crackshooter, Clockwork Quest and all the requirement item im using /ci to spawn it

While this ghetto fix might work it's not the best way to go about this. The problem exists in the source and should really be fixed there.

But all this fix does is remove WI_WORLD_MADRIGAL, from quest files like how it was in V15.

I appreciate your contribution though regardless & highly recommend fixing it in the source.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
While this ghetto fix might work it's not the best way to go about this. The problem exists in the source and should really be fixed there.

But all this fix does is remove WI_WORLD_MADRIGAL, from quest files like how it was in V15.

I appreciate your contribution though regardless & highly recommend fixing it in the source.

Gonna try to look into it, hope can find something, thankyouu

Inactive
Reaction score
Update:
  • Quest arrow has been added, files reuploaded.
  • If you want just the source now, a github link has been provided.
I will not generally respond on github so please report back issues.

Shout out to Fenris for allowing the fix to be released.

Inactive
Reaction score
Update:
  • Quest arrow has been added, files reuploaded.
  • If you want just the source now, a github link has been provided.
I will not generally respond on github so please report back issues.

Shout out to Fenris for allowing the fix to be released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what is that quest arrow bug exactly? My dumbass never noticed anything wrong with it .-.

Back