• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

w00t! Snow!

Reaction score
Oh yeah... Got about 6-7" of the white stuff here and I am loving it. Spent a total of 4-5 hours digging out our cards and it's awesome.

Why? This means I get out of doing a presentation for my game dev class. :icon6:

So... Has it snowed where you live yet?

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
6-7 inch would totally distroy Englands infostruction. We just couldn't cope! I've seen busses get canceled with like 1/2 an inch, lol.

Was a real shock going to canada and going on a lake tour. Everyone who had a boat had loads of snowmobiles aswell, some crazy stuff.

Anyway here is snowed a few days ago which melted instantly ofcourse.

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Had 5 1/2 inches and hated it. Got to enjoy digging out our cars, sidewalk and getting to work late. Supposed to get something around 8 inches on Saturday, oh joy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We got a flurry several days ago, but nothing stuck, the ground was too hot, then too wet. First year I lived here there was about a foot of snow. Pretty good, for a desert. :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
In good ol' Southampton down the bottom of Englans we'd be lucky with a few millimetres of snow =(

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I live in utah and it snows non stop during winter....we get a couple feet of snow but in the mountains...hah...dont even ask. going snowboarding this sunday too :)

Reaction score
no snow here :( (georgia has its moments though). the only place I know of where to find 6-7" of the white stuff is the Pink Pony downtown.
It's also around 65+ degrees outside! madness for it to be december and it's that hot -_-. Actually last year it took until late MAY for it to get hot, and I'm talking about in the low 50's for some reason.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Got a hit with a big arse ice storm on tuesday, lost power for a couple days, and had finals postponed a day :S, with all the torn up trees, some places look like theyve been hit by tornados lol. Didnt get much snow though, prolly got a few inches on the ground, melting away though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No snow yet. It's 70 degrees in the East Coast of the US,can't expect snow at this time of the year when it is so hot...But I would be glad for snow right about now to cancel my Midterm exams comming up :)

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Urgh I think in my entire life I've only been around for 1 very snowed-in Christmas. And even then it was only like 5 inches deep, I guess thats a big deal to those of us that live in England though lol.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
snow last for two days in Baltimore, Maryland >.<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
People generally see Sweden as a cold snowy place, but hell there's not a single snow flake around. It's even sunny outside =/

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah... Got about 6-7" of the white stuff here and I am loving it. Spent a total of 4-5 hours digging out our cards and it's awesome.

Why? This means I get out of doing a presentation for my game dev class. :icon6:

NoPeace - out

OMG snow in bsoton, I didn't see that coming

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm In pennsylvania, and we got snow here about a week ago sunday and monday, 1-2"... not enough to get out of work or class lol. you got lucky nopeace!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

NoPeace - out

I never knew a human can produce 6-7 inches of "White Stuff" o_O thats quite astonishing.

And nope not snowing in France :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We had 6" snow back in Maryland WEEKS ago! Hahahaha. (Snow may be coming again this weekend. :O)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is snow? I've never seen this snow you speak of...I live in Texas ffs.

Back