• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Wanna change to BCstorm!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

As I see that phoenix is outdated right now, i want to change to BCstorm the only problem is i am using PHXcms (no exploits) and I need to know which tables of the bcstorm sql I need to import, So i can start my emulator on phxcms?
Any help would be really appreciated! and ofcourse likes&rep

Kind regards,
Salah-Salah

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You want to save all info of users, rooms etc. Or just want to make CMS compatible with SwiftEmu?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try to run this CMS with SwiftEmu db. Maybe there's no problems with compatibility.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Theres a Phoenix -> BCStorm converter available, Swift is pretty much same structure as BCStorm so I'm sure that'd work too.

He's want only CMS to be compatible, not to save all trash like users, rooms etc.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which cms is compatible with SwiftEmu?

I recommend HabboPHP. Maybe UberCMS 2.0.1, if you have time and strong nerves to set it up. btw it's old. Also I didn't tested, but you can try Leon's Nova CMS. Looks good. If not, you can try RevCMS , but it's too simple and there's can be problems with SSO Ticket. Anyway, how I remember, it's secure. There's much other CMS in this forum, just look which you like.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I recommend HabboPHP. Maybe UberCMS 2.0.1, if you have time and strong nerves to set it up. btw it's old. Also I didn't tested, but you can try Leon's Nova CMS. Looks good. If not, you can try RevCMS , but it's too simple and there's can be problems with SSO Ticket. Anyway, how I remember, it's secure. There's much other CMS in this forum, just look which you like.

Got some problems with Leon his Nova CMS 3.0 maybe u could help me fix those problems? Like i can't even see the layout lol its like an web-gallery problem and Leon is too busy right now to help me.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
You can use your own CMS. Just run the SQL for phoenixcms and then run the SQL for bcstorm. Bcstorm will overwrite the tables that it needs and will keep the ones it doesn't(the ones your CMS probably uses).
I'll give it a try again, thanks for your help:)

Upvote 0
Back