Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Want to open a new server , need serious guy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello , i want to open a new server .. i need serious guy ..
who can help me build the server , fix , edit .. some one that had server before or made 1 .. i got really good computer .. connection and all ..
my computer can run the server 24-7 with no problems ..
i just need help to build it .. and take care on it .. and me and him can be the admins .. now .. every one that think he want .. please add me to my msn telling me my what to download and how to build and we both can be partners .. i really want a serious server . not just a stupid one that gonna close after 2 days .. im very serious .. so add me on msn : OzElisyan@Hotmail.com

thanks , and have a nice day ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL So easy Why Don't u Build Yrself?
Try Finding A Guide For It

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man. There is many guide in ragezone. Try to follow it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me guide ? there is so many , and im looking for the downloads of the game .. the sak and rag setup .. if some one can give me working links direct .. and still im better looking for a guy that can help me .. and we both can control the server , because im not online 24-7 .. i need some one to take care .. and on start im sure i wont know how to fix .. and edit stuff .. so plz .. if some one serious add me ..

Back