• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

war in israel (again) OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ehm, Akaruz, I feel sorry for you if you see tthis in that eye sights, and for one of your retorical questions (why am I bothered to answear?...),if all arab league will jump on israel,
all arabs will get extinguished, because Israel is unoffical 51 state of usa...
and also, even if all arabs jump on israel, they dont have the 5th part of technolagy that israel has, and if we put it like this, I wish all those anti israel countries jump on israel... because then, hate against arabs will disappear, you know why? because UN and USA and Israel and lots of other countries will just slaughter them... (this will count as WW3...)

So please, dont make it personal in this forum, lets all stay friends...

I hate when countries conflicts get between friends in this place...

Mods I suggest you to close this thread, its becoming way too personal...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys the thing is Hezballah is no terrorist organisation. It has never attacked any country except Israel from protecting its border and people who are in danger. It has never attacked America or any other country yet it is being labelled a terrorist group by America. I have been watching Arab TV lately and all I can say is thank GOD for Hezballah or Lebanon would of been rubble and sand like Palestine and Iraq is. Not only from this war that has started but from all the other Border line disputes over the years. This seems like it isnt going to end and if it isnt then Syria is going to be next on the chopping board then finallay Iran. Middle East is the worlds attention now hopefully UN or something can happen to stop this from happening. As for Akaruz you are completely correct.

Israel are saying they are attacking sites which they Suppose Hezballah are in Yet I dont see them in the Airport with Missiles, I dont see them in normal citys like my home town one which is being bombarded, I dont see them on bridges which peoples use to go travel from one city to another, I dont see them on roads which people use to walk on, I dont see them in normal Flats where Civilians live and as for the Lebanese Army they are a disgrace to there country. The whole country is being bombed by airplanes, missiles and yet they are doing nothing just relying on Hezballah to protect them.

Hopefully all this can be solved beofre more bloodshed in the middle east occurs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
actually, Isreael bombed airport, bridges and roads just to make sure no1 from Hizbalah will get away, they bomb flats houses, and villages, to destruct bunkers and missle hide places...

so as I can see it israel is protecting itself...

and also... yes israel got into lebanon, so yes maybe you think lebanon should declare war, but comon what lebanon will do against israel? send shaids onto us that will get shot as they reach the border.

Reaction score
KongoIL said:
actually, Isreael bombed airport, bridges and roads just to make sure no1 from Hizbalah will get away, they bomb flats houses, and villages, to destruct bunkers and missle hide places...

so as I can see it israel is protecting itself...

and also... yes israel got into lebanon, so yes maybe you think lebanon should declare war, but comon what lebanon will do against israel? send shaids onto us that will get shot as they reach the border.

Well bombed Airports bridges

and now All the NON LEBANON ppl LIKE THOUSANDS ( at least 10,000 indias , 2,000 Americans , I could go on with the list ) needed to get away

Ppl never thought it was so many Tourists or Foreign ppl living on lebanon or even on vacations

Ps - If Lebanon DEFEND the Border , I can also Bet with you that all Arabs will join on it.

What Israel is doing is called Massacre , even if they have an excuse called Hezbollah

Israel is like a Small US , they think they can be "owners" of the world and can do whatever they feel like

Lebanon was a NICE Country to be on vacations , BUT Israel and his hidden agenda had to do poop ( maybe some Radical Jhews wanna do more colonates there.

Hezbollah isnt Civilians , its neither Petrol Bombs . neither Churchs or Monasteries

Also in case you dont know Israel are using Illegal bombs ( like Saddam did with the curds :p )

KongoIL said:
Ehm, Akaruz, I feel sorry for you if you see tthis in that eye sights, and for one of your retorical questions (why am I bothered to answear?...),if all arab league will jump on israel,
all arabs will get extinguished, because Israel is unoffical 51 state of usa...
and also, even if all arabs jump on israel, they dont have the 5th part of technolagy that israel has, and if we put it like this, I wish all those anti israel countries jump on israel... because then, hate against arabs will disappear, you know why? because UN and USA and Israel and lots of other countries will just slaughter them... (this will count as WW3...)

So please, dont make it personal in this forum, lets all stay friends...

I hate when countries conflicts get between friends in this place...

Mods I suggest you to close this thread, its becoming way too personal...

Lol Arab being extinguished , its like i said , What Israel is doing is like Hittler did , they want to wipe all , their bloody Excuse of PROMISE LAND by GOD ( God my butt )

UN isnt the US and isnt Israel , in case yuo dont know Europe is full of muslins ( Arabs ) and lol if that happens fell free to see riots ( specially in France )

you dont know poop.

also Any war by Israel to any Arab country will have 1 consequence , No oil , prices raising

Ppl right now are having more Hate toward Israel than Lebanese , Hezbollah or Palestinians.

Like someone posted on the debate section , All this fight is driven by Hate , all that Israelly have = hate

ps: if Israel is soo mighty why dont they stopped the 900 rockets since the start of their Bombing on Lebanon Land ?

and for your record - the EU is against what Israel is doing ( maybe except Bush sidekick aka Tony blair ).

BTW is Israel gonna Pay to rebuild after they wipe all Hezbollah ? :p dont think so

To be Honest I hope those politicians Burn in hell or have Brain Damage as Sharon did

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i give it 1 month before usa and britain get heavily involved.
then it will bring our country (england) into terrible disrapute yet again

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
illegal bombs or bombings? because bombs are legal, its another thing as Mental mentioned (I think it was the blog, yes I do read it, its intresting) its how the news stations serve it to you, your not here you dont see neither feel the tention, when about 1/2 year ago I was afraid to go outside my house because of the fear to get blown up by some shaid, what do you escpect israel to do? we will just sit quite and give away all our tiny lands? no poop! we will fight, and it will be a masacare if needed...

and if you say we are abusing power, then your right, we do! because we won't keep quite!

Reaction score
KongoIL said:
illegal bombs or bombings? because bombs are legal, its another thing as Mental mentioned (I think it was the blog, yes I do read it, its intresting) its how the news stations serve it to you, your not here you dont see neither feel the tention, when about 1/2 year ago I was afraid to go outside my house because of the fear to get blown up by some shaid, what do you escpect israel to do? we will just sit quite and give away all our tiny lands? no poop! we will fight, and it will be a masacare if needed...

and if you say we are abusing power, then your right, we do! because we won't keep quite!

News Station for me its 1000 Channels , yes i see them all ( and from 8 languages i know i can understand them what they saying )

Giving the poop of US ones ,that claim Hundreds of Bombins a day ( when for instance today were only 11 rockets ) - We all know the US does the Israel Propaganda

2nd i said Illegal BOMBS ( aka Bombs that were supposed to be destroyed or not used

3rd - Israel is supposed to BE on their COuntry and using the OLD borders , not the ones they got thank to the stupid division after the 6 day war , your PROMISE LAND that GOD promised you is a little as it should be , The last good Thing Sharon did was destroying the Colonates and kicking their own countrymen from there.

Look to what you saying and then look into the Mirror, you will find out why ppl hate Israellys

we will just sit quite and give away all our tiny lands? no poop! we will fight, and it will be a masacare if needed...

what tiny lands ? the lands you "conquered" by the 6day war ? Go away

For Example GET THE duck OUT OF SIRIA

Unleashed Hell - war in israel (again) OMG - RaGEZONE Forums

Your so called Land should be the lines before 1949

lets give you some History

Following World War II, the British withdrew from their mandate of Palestine, and the UN partitioned the area into Arab and Jewish states, an arrangement rejected by the Arabs. Subsequently, the Israelis defeated the Arabs in a series of wars without ending the deep tensions between the two sides. The territories occupied by Israel since the 1967 war are not included in the Israel country profile, unless otherwise noted. On 25 April 1982, Israel withdrew from the Sinai pursuant to the 1979 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. Israel and Palestinian officials signed on 13 September 1993 a Declaration of Principles (also known as the "Oslo Accords") guiding an interim period of Palestinian self-rule. Outstanding territorial and other disputes with Jordan were resolved in the 26 October 1994 Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace. In addition, on 25 May 2000, Israel withdrew unilaterally from southern Lebanon, which it had occupied since 1982. In keeping with the framework established at the Madrid Conference in October 1991, bilateral negotiations were conducted between Israel and Palestinian representatives and Syria to achieve a permanent settlement. In April 2003, US President BUSH, working in conjunction with the EU, UN, and Russia - the "Quartet" - took the lead in laying out a roadmap to a final settlement of the conflict by 2005, based on reciprocal steps by the two parties leading to two states, Israel and a democratic Palestine. However, progress toward a permanent status agreement was undermined by Palestinian-Israeli violence between September 2000 and February 2005. An agreement reached at Sharm al-Sheikh in February 2005 significantly reduced the violence. The election in January 2005 of Mahmud ABBAS as the new Palestinian leader following the November 2004 death of Yasir ARAFAT, the formation of a Likud-Labor-United Torah Judaism coalition government in January 2005, and the successful Israeli disengagement from the Gaza Strip (August-September 2005), presented an opportunity for a renewed peace effort. However, internal Israeli political events between October and December 2005 have destabilized the political situation and forced early elections, scheduled for March 2006.

Read it and shut up you guys only did poop

there are 242 Israeli settlements and civilian land use sites in the West Bank, 42 in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, 0 in the Gaza Strip, and 29 in East Jerusalem (August 2005 est.); Sea of Galilee is an important freshwater source

Get the duck out of the land that isnt yours - West Bank and Golan Heights

Resuming all

Israel what is now is due to a mistake the Bristish did like alot of countries did on their "ex colonies"

Disputes

West Bank and Gaza Strip are Israeli-occupied with current status subject to the Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement - permanent status to be determined through further negotiation; Israel continues construction of a "seam line" separation barrier along parts of the Green Line and within the West Bank; Israel withdrew its settlers and military from the Gaza Strip and from four settlements in the West Bank in August 2005; Golan Heights is Israeli-occupied (Lebanon claims the Shab'a Farms area of Golan Heights); since 1948, about 350 peacekeepers from the UN Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO) headquartered in Jerusalem monitor ceasefires, supervise armistice agreements, prevent isolated incidents from escalating, and assist other UN personnel in the region

You guys are worse than Iraq (Saddam) or Iran

Main Problem for the Israelly Governemnt was :

They never thought the Hezbollah would get two-thirds of the majority on the government , like they never thought Hammas would won the elections on Palestina , ( All the Attacks from Israel make them grow and that they dont understand.

Want to bet that this "war" is causing more problems in the future toward Israel ?
Want to bet that Hezbollah will get more followers ?
Want to bet that Hammas already have more followers ?

Ohhh if Siria didnt left Lebanon border i would like to see them ( Israel ) attack

oh i almost forgot

Illegal Bombs = hosphorus incendiary bombs and vacuum bombs

and to end again

Israel attacked Because a few guys got kidnapped , not because they got Bombed or attacked 1st ( thats what happens when Israel goes to others ppl land , they get caught )

Israel's attack on Gaza and now Lebanon is completely and utterly out of proportion to the kidnappings that supposedly triggered these attacks. In the end, as usual the people caught in the middle bear the brunt of the destruction. Their homes are destroyed, their farms are destroyed, their infrastructure is destroyed, and the survivors live only to see their families destroyed.

but well what can i say , you already filled with Israelly Propaganda , your Politicians do poop then feed the civilians with poop to make them go to their side ( point of view )

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, if you are such a fan of you arabic lands, then, come and take it, I dont give a duck about this truth that arabs should owe this land, maybe they should, but we came, and took it!
so why dont you instead of trying to get the truth uncovered, join some army and go take the land from us?
Oh, your just a kid who thinks that today world cares about truth...

Life Is Rude, FACE IT DAMNIT!

And making us alike to Hitler, is poop! your trying to say that we just hate arabs and we want to kill them all... simple no?
but poop, we dont care about arabs we want our land, we want it to be peacfull... we want it to be safe, so people want get scared when they go outside!
we want to use public transportation without the though of being blowen-up,
and if your that friggin' smart with your 8 languages, then do something about it!
dont just write pointless posts that won't change a thing, if your that smart, Knock on the goverment tell them ideas, if your that smart then maybe they won't count you as another idiot who does not knows what to do, If your that smart, tell the world what to do, IF YOUR THAT SMART!

YOU FRIGGIN' MADE ME MAD!

And I won't give you any quotes of some heavy minded smart people who know 302 languages, I will tell you my opinion, and the reason is, that I dont even try to change what happening here, because I take it as it is, I accept it, because I know this should be done...

Reaction score
KongoIL said:
Well, if you are such a fan of you arabic lands, then, come and take it, I dont give a duck about this truth that arabs should owe this land, maybe they should, but we came, and took it!
so why dont you instead of trying to get the truth uncovered, join some army and go take the land from us?
Oh, your just a kid who thinks that today world cares about truth...

Life Is Rude, FACE IT DAMNIT!

And making us alike to Hitler, is poop! your trying to say that we just hate arabs and we want to kill them all... simple no?
but poop, we dont care about arabs we want our land, we want it to be peacfull... we want it to be safe, so people want get scared when they go outside!
we want to use public transportation without the though of being blowen-up,
and if your that friggin' smart with your 8 languages, then do something about it!
dont just write pointless posts that won't change a thing, if your that smart, Knock on the goverment tell them ideas, if your that smart then maybe they won't count you as another idiot who does not knows what to do, If your that smart, tell the world what to do, IF YOUR THAT SMART!

YOU FRIGGIN' MADE ME MAD!

And I won't give you any quotes of some heavy minded smart people who know 302 languages, I will tell you my opinion, and the reason is, that I dont even try to change what happening here, because I take it as it is, I accept it, because I know this should be done...

sorry but you dont even deserve to walk on this world , your opinion shows why this war happens , you still think the land its yours when it isnt

You take it as it is , when you shouldnt , since you should not go by someone else ideas

Last time i noticed Lebanon wasnt your LAND neither they attacked you 1st

and kiddie i'm not a kid , i'm old enough to been already in a war and fight , your just an half minded kid who doesnt know poop.

I pity the other israelits ( i wonder if they arent put in jail ) for being against this "war" or against this way of doing things

It does hurt doesnt it , when ppl just give you the truth and you dont wanna accept it , well it happens when a 16 years old kid thinks he knows about something when it doesnt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rockerdude said:
Arabs, Jews what ever you want to call them. They suck.

and what are u? a dumb butt red-neck?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ACtually, you just told us how stupid you are, AS you said, your old enough to be at war, Was I tlaking about that? NO!
I was tlaking about your smartness, because after all you dont do anything against this war, Do you?!
so why dont you stop whining, I told few posts before, to end it friendly, you kept flaming, your the looser here...

And the "you dont deserve to walk on this world" O'Rly? so do something about it! come here and kill me, beat me, do something!
but after all you can just chit-chat, you can't do anything, you could join the army, you could be in war, you didn't your just a pitty, you afraid to loose, you accept tasks where you know you will win, but you can't accept a real task, a task which can be a Life Target for some people, you can't your afraid to get hurt, someone is giving you a chance to show everyone you deserve to be born, and you dont take that chance, you preffer to keep chit-chatting here... I laugh at people like you, I call people like you a Terrorist behind the monitor, because you can't do anything...

Your just making me laugh at you...

Again, I am suggesting, not to go anywhere after this, to stop this flame war, I dont want anyone to get offensed here, which will be hard avoiding...

Please, any mod close the thread, its becoming way to personal...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tazdaz said:
and what are u? a dumb butt red-neck?

Actually dude i know much more than you.

KongoIL said:
ACtually, you just told us how stupid you are, AS you said, your old enough to be at war, Was I tlaking about that? NO!
I was tlaking about your smartness, because after all you dont do anything against this war, Do you?!
so why dont you stop whining, I told few posts before, to end it friendly, you kept flaming, your the looser here...

And the "you dont deserve to walk on this world" O'Rly? so do something about it! come here and kill me, beat me, do something!
but after all you can just chit-chat, you can't do anything, you could join the army, you could be in war, you didn't your just a pitty, you afraid to loose, you accept tasks where you know you will win, but you can't accept a real task, a task which can be a Life Target for some people, you can't your afraid to get hurt, someone is giving you a chance to show everyone you deserve to be born, and you dont take that chance, you preffer to keep chit-chatting here... I laugh at people like you, I call people like you a Terrorist behind the monitor, because you can't do anything...

Again, I am suggesting, not to go anywhere after this, to stop this flame war, I dont want anyone to get offensed here, which will be hard avoiding...

You talking to me!!!

Last edited:
Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wounded said:
...Life isn't a joke...everything you do will affect others. And if you think that life is a joke and that all there is to it is death, first of all your mistaken, second of all if this is your opinion what gets you out of bed? The war is going to start and you are going to the army in 2 years, you can't go to the army with that attitude unless you want all your loved ones to scream and cry for you when you die. You're what...16? You were here for 16 years and you don't know the point to life, so spend more time to figure it out...and get something to live for.

War isn't a joke...it is stupid , but if you're gonna make a topic about it at least be serious...because its a matter of life and death for millions of people.

dude.... what don't you get it? i posted several times already, i DONT say that war is a joke, what I SAID was a joke, not the war. you know why i'm not concerend of it yet? because i'm not in the range of the crossfire yet. my town is still not threatend, and for as long as i can, i will use this time.

and why did i say that life's a joke? because we fail, and we do mistakes... after it's over, we think it was funny. but what we're not really aware of is the big end. i personally, am not sure that there is something beyong the grave. i guess you're simply get stuck there, is all. that's the part when the joke goes wrong......
and you wanna know what gets me out of bed? my loved ones who really i feel they need me, especially one certain she, although i know that now we'll never be togather. but as long as she exists, it's reason enough for me.

now, back to the topic. well, recently israel has been destroying many of the Hezballah's bases and HQ's, so i hope things will calm down soon...

Reaction score
KongoIL said:

Learn how to write english first , I've seen Arabs writting better english than you not to mention your countrymens

You already showed that you got anger toward muslin ( arabs ) , you my friend its what i call Racist.
You Already showed your point of view ( you dont give a poop , you want all dead - and still pray every night for US help or UN ( like what you say on the posts above )

Unleashed Hell said:
now, back to the topic. well, recently israel has been destroying many of the Hezballah's bases and HQ's, so i hope things will calm down soon...

It wont calm down

The minute Israel steps into Lebanon with their army hell is going to be loose

but well they got money to spent on bombs just to get 3 Soldiers , 2 from Lebanon and 1 from Palestina ( This is the reason for their bombing on both sides :p )

Last edited:
EMAG EHT TSOL TSUJ UOY
Loyal Member
Reaction score
War in israel has been going in since like FOREVER , it just has calm and busy times...
this is a busy one lawl

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
AlLoCuRa Israel is never going to calm down if it keeps taking over arab countrys and declaring war for more land and territory. Also if they stay with America good luck stopping them when they are at war or going to engage in war. Also KongoiL like I said the lebanese army should help even though they may die they die with dignity and honour for there country instead of seeing normal Lebanese civilians like many of my cousins joining Hezballah to protect its borders.

Unleashed Hell it wont calm down and if you are watching the news they have hit nothing of Hezballah bases or hardly anything except killing civilian people. There have been hardly any Soldier loss except all civilians. Also even if they take out some of Hezballah bases it will never calm down because they whole muslim population in Lebanon will make an uprise and then more war will take place. However if Lebanon is taken over and wiped out again Syria is going to be next....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rockerdude said:
Actually dude i know much more than you.
]

You really show it by randomly piping up you hate arabs and jews.

Isreal is using the wrong tactics in this conflict.
They are NOT at war with Lebanon, yet they are completely destroying lifes for civilians.
They drop flyers in Arabic telling them to escape Southern Lebanon. But ask yourself..how can they leave the area when all the roads/bridges are bombed?!?

The likes of UK and USA wont interveine in this conflict due to them making alot of money in arms/munition sales to Isreal.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ehm, now your wrong, Israel was droping flyers, of reward for Nasrala's head so isral will stop the bombings...

And Akaruz, I decided to become friendly, even if you hate me, Israel was-not using illegal bombs... I cheked it, you can search it to in Important news articals and not some yellow paper...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back