Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warning to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Recently, Envy Online's owner, Franky - has used the information I registered to his server to attack my friends server which I work on. Therefore I would like to recommend you do not use any information which could damage you or anyone else near his servers.

thank you,
Chris.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop your Ducking shenanigans, had nothing to do with Envy, it's cause you keep acting like you know everything. Why would you ever use the same password for two sites?

Reaction score
Stop your Ducking shenanigans, had nothing to do with Envy, it's cause you keep acting like you know everything. Why would you ever use the same password for two sites?

My shenanigans? I never said Envy had done it, I said Envy's Owner, Franky. That is where he got his information from - only place which he could have, and actually it wasn't the same password. It was two passwords which he probably got from Envy and his dedi.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're falsely accusing someone, publicly admitting you're using your ADMIN password on other servers and pissing people off; you're asking for it. Learn how to protect your admin panel instead of QQ'ing here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you retarded? Or are you just looking for attention, because you can talk to anyone and they will assure you they will say I am lazy. I barely even go on ACP to edit my own poop, why in the hell would I go through all the trouble of going onto it just to look at your poop. I'm watching a movie + talking to my dev on Skype, like any other day, and again- I barely go onto our dedi to check my own poop/anyone elses information, why would I take the time to find your username, find a website to decrypt the passwords (because it hashes it in case you didn't know) and decrypt yours and try them on your site, which I'm banned on by the way, lols.

You're a funny guy.

Reaction score
You're falsely accusing someone, publicly admitting you're using your ADMIN password on other servers and pissing people off; you're asking for it. Learn how to protect your admin panel instead of QQ'ing here.

Falsely accusing someone?

Hi, please update your theme, it looks like poop. Also your homepage is garbage.

Yours truly,
Franky.

quoted directly from the forums, and in the logs it states the SAME IP was used to log onto the admin CP there for it is him. So no false accusations. and actually the admin panel was bugged - a hook released valuable information which I have only just found out from a fresh install.

the ADMIN password was never the same as other servers - It was a personal information which no one would know apart from me. Yet franky obviously found out, while actually franky shouldn't be allowed to have access to the information - it should be encrypted. Complete misuse of information, which is illegal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
has used the information I registered to his server
So, what information did he use? You're full of poop, all you ever do here is call people retards, posting NECRO JIABSF and licking certain people's asses. Admit your mistake, you used the same password, which is stupid. Go cry somewhere else.

Oh, and the passwords on Envy are encrypted.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Falsely accusing someone?

quoted directly from the forums, and in the logs it states the SAME IP was used to log onto the admin CP there for it is him. So no false accusations. and actually the admin panel was bugged - a hook released valuable information which I have only just found out from a fresh install.

the ADMIN password was never the same as other servers - It was a personal information which no one would know apart from me. Yet franky obviously found out, while actually franky shouldn't be allowed to have access to the information - it should be encrypted. Complete misuse of information, which is illegal.

Okay, since you know everything in the world, show me proof that shows that IP belongs to me. If you don't have that, you're falsely accusing me of doing something w/o the proof to back your poop up. Sure it may have my name on it, but are you 100% sure it was posted by me and not someone else? And by the way, that was a little something for you for giving us all that crap about the way our forum themes/main site looked, guess in the end you ban anyone that talks to you the same way you talk to them.

If you think what's best looking, why did that forum theme/ main site not have anything "That's better than everyone elses", you always want to brag and say you know what's best, why didn't you help out your "friends" by hooking them up with a l33t theme that will look x10 better than everyone elses, or were you too scared to tell them how to run their server when you can't even run one.

come@me I got plenty more.

Reaction score
So, what information did he use? You're full of poop, all you ever do here is call people retards, posting NECRO JIABSF and licking certain people's asses. Admit your mistake, you used the same password, which is stupid. Go cry somewhere else.

Oh, and the passwords on Envy are encrypted.

actually I used ******35 on his server and on my forums I used 3******35 - pure guesswork. I already have admitted my mistake, I'm rebuilding the forums as we speak - no shame in admitting my mistake but I am warning people not to use sensitive information which could lead to this on Envy since that is the place where he would have got his information.

Sorry Sailor but it is a warning against Franky and not against the unprofessional server Envy.

It is obviously he has got a problem even though I helped his server 'back in the days' yet he takes down a server's forum which isn't even mine to try and make me upset. Not going to work - If I was upset I would be using block capitals in every post, psychologically, that is usually what upset people do.

Okay, since you know everything in the world, show me proof that shows that IP belongs to me. If you don't have that, you're falsely accusing me of doing something w/o the proof to back your poop up. Sure it may have my name on it, but are you 100% sure it was posted by me and not someone else? And by the way, that was a little something for you for giving us all that crap about the way our forum themes/main site looked, guess in the end you ban anyone that talks to you the same way you talk to them.

If you think what's best looking, why did that forum theme/ main site not have anything "That's better than everyone elses", you always want to brag and say you know what's best, why didn't you help out your "friends" by hooking them up with a l33t theme that will look x10 better than everyone elses, or were you too scared to tell them how to run their server when you can't even run one.

come@me I got plenty more.

if you actually was attentive to anything I said, it was quite obvious where I said on the skype chat; we had a forum skin, completely unique in development which is related to Fiesta, as well as the website. I don't understand why you got a big deal with this, I told you that the forums had nothing to do with fiesta yet both you and annyah stated that it is what 'we' like and not what the consumer likes - in my eyes that is awful.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't even... Now it's not using sensitive information, but guessing your password? Seriously, grow the duck up, stop selling nulled skins and gtfo. Anyone with admin access can give anyone else admin access - Go check it. Also how about protecting your admin CP by IP? poop, learn how to make the things you sell secure.

Reaction score
I don't even... Now it's not using sensitive information, but guessing your password? Seriously, grow the duck up, stop selling nulled skins and gtfo. Anyone with admin access can give anyone else admin access - Go check it. Also how about protecting your admin CP by IP? poop, learn how to make the things you sell secure.

considering it had been open 2 days, I was still working on it. I had only just woken up, I wouldn't get straight to it just as I wake up...

Nulled skins pwah! I can show you any licenses for any skins I own. thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sure it may look "awful" as you said, but that's only your opinion, are you going to sit there and say you're speaking for the millions of people that walk this planet? Everyone has their own likes/dislikes unless you're too stupid to realize that, one small child can't speak for everyone else, you don't run them, but you seem to think differently.

@You saying "We had a forum skin, completely unique dev that's for fiesta", yet all I saw was something a 5 year old could have made using paint. As everyone says, proof or move your braggin' to another place.

Reaction score
Sure it may look "awful" as you said, but that's only your opinion, are you going to sit there and say you're speaking for the millions of people that walk this planet? Everyone has their own likes/dislikes unless you're too stupid to realize that, one small child can't speak for everyone else, you don't run them, but you seem to think differently.

@You saying "We had a forum skin, completely unique dev that's for fiesta", yet all I saw was something a 5 year old could have made using paint. As everyone says, proof or move your braggin' to another place.

We have a forum skin in development... as I said to you. It isn't read yet but please, you go make a skin better than our current one. Please? and I never said anything about speaking for millions, I said my opinion which I am entitled to.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
considering it had been open 2 days, I was still working on it. I had only just woken up, I wouldn't get straight to it just as I wake up...

Nulled skins pwah! I can show you any licenses for any skins I own. thank you.

Take your licences crap back to forumcore fgt. That's where you leech 99.8% of your poop, even the licence you added on our old forum was leeched from there, along with the 51518 people that were using the same key. I knew it was there, just never bothered with it because using the same key is still as bad as using a nulled/cracked/stolen (whatever the hell you want to call it) forum, bruh.

We have a forum skin in development... as I said to you. It isn't read yet but please, you go make a skin better than our current one. Please? and I never said anything about speaking for millions, I said my opinion which I am entitled to.

Sure, Im gonna go create a skin that's better than one that's not even out yet, funny joke.

Reaction score
Take your licences crap back to forumcore fgt. That's where you leech 99.8% of your poop, even the licence you added on our old forum was leeched from there, along with the 51518 people that were using the same key. I knew it was there, just never bothered with it because using the same key is still as bad as using a nulled/cracked/stolen (whatever the hell you want to call it) forum, bruh.

Hahaha why would I use a leeched license key which I would use on my perfectly legal forums? damn your logic.

I used it on yours because I knew it was amusing to see how Invision Power responded sadly you took it down :( they took no action against it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol'd. So you go leech a key, add it to the forum to get them to notice it? Dis guy. If they really gave two shits, they would look into the thousand+ forums that are using nulled/retail uploaded IPB versions.

Btw, anyone can get the forum to show "Licensed to -name here-", it's not hard, stupid duck. Go show off somewhere else with your fake keyz.

Reaction score
View attachment 120011
Lol'd. So you go leech a key, add it to the forum to get them to notice it? Dis guy. If they really gave two shits, they would look into the thousand+ forums that are using nulled/retail uploaded IPB versions.

Btw, anyone can get the forum to show "Licensed to -name here-", it's not hard, stupid duck. Go show off somewhere else with your fake keyz.

Lol? wait where did I say that?

I will get you evidence if you like.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ur dumb. Last 4 digits are 4254, don't fukz with my eye sight. Give me a few minutes and I'll crack that. Too bad we don't mess with IPB anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back