• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WarRock Clients

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Here is an index of WarRock clients that have been uploaded trough the year to public file hosting. I found most of them by googling the year.

I'll add more if I find more. If someone has all the patches please provide them!

OFFICIAL CLIENTS

Chapter 1 Clients:
2006-07-13 (open BETA)
2008-04-08
2007-07-31
2008-11-02

Chapter 2 Clients:
2010-09-27
2011-03-07
2012-10-07

COMMUNITY MODDED CLIENTS

Mercenary War Client Vers 4 - http://forum.ragezone.com/f827/mercenary-war-client-vers-4-a-976692/

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Page Web inaccessible
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Your region might not be supported by that website due to license restrictions.
If you want the files, ask someone else who has access to these pages to re-upload the files for you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your region might not be supported by that website due to license restrictions.
If you want the files, ask someone else who has access to these pages to re-upload the files for you.

CodeDragon Where can I find a client in 2014?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GameFront site doesn't exist anymore, because after clicking the link they redirect me to another site. :huh:

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
GameFront site doesn't exist anymore, because after clicking the link they redirect me to another site. :huh:
Yes, Gamefront closed its doors on 30th of april this year. We've lost a valuable source of clients when it closed down. If someone has the client(s) feel free to mirror them. I'll add your mirror links to the first post.

Last edited:
Back